You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Why get rid of the 8-15pm deepstack??????

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
           Could someone from Sky please tell me why there is no 8-15pm deepstack in the lobby, this game is 1 of the best games on Sky. I really hope this is just a slip-up by Sky & not a permanent move.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Could be because of the 5.50 mega stack starting at 8.30 as they might clash with regards to the potential players.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Why get rid of the 8-15pm deepstack??????:
    Could be because of the 5.50 mega stack starting at 8.30 as they might clash with regards to the potential players.
    Posted by scotty77

So without any warning Sky decide to just drop the only Deepstack game for £5-50, but they still keep all the other games going. The 8-15pm £5-50 deepstack has been running for at least 3years since i joined Sky & yet it can be dropped without any warning so that a new tourney can start even though it isnt even running at the same time.
                   Thanks a lot Sky for keeping the regular players of this tourney informed... NOT
  • edited December 2012
    this mega stack is probably even better value for you. i bet you dint get 10kchips in the normal deepstack did you? same buy in... same time?
  • edited December 2012
    this mega stack is probably even better value for you. i bet you dint get 10kchips in the normal deepstack did you? same buy in... same time?
    Posted by shaun09
    no. whihc means the normal deepstack is better
  • edited December 2012
    yeah thats a matter of opioions, just saying do you not think itis better...i thought same price more chips would be better value...
  • edited December 2012
    yeah thats a matter of opioions, just saying do you not think itis better...i thought same price more chips would be better value...
    Posted by shaun09
                     The point i was trying to make is why drop a very good deepstake game just because a new game comes along, surely there is room for both games.
                     I played the new game last night & yes it was ok, i do think that the starting time of this game should be earlier say 7-30pm then Sky could leave the 8-15pm deepstack where it was.
  • edited December 2012
    yeah sorry, i understand your point/ was just saying =)