You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Possible record??

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
I just finished 2nd in the 5.75 £400 gtd bounty hunter. There were 122 runners and i finished 2nd without taking one bounty the whole tournament, obviously thats as far as you can go without taking a bounty and im just wondering if anyone else has ever done it before or witnessed anyone else manage it??

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Possible record??:
    I just finished 2nd in the 5.75 £400 gtd bounty hunter. There were 122 runners and i finished 2nd without taking one bounty the whole tournament, obviously thats as far as you can go without taking a bounty and im just wondering if anyone else has ever done it before or witnessed anyone else manage it??
    Posted by jordz16
    how much u win?
  • edited December 2012
    £46 i think those who finished 3rd and 4th ended up winning more than me with their head prizes
  • edited December 2012
    Hey, well done on your win :).

I think i managed to win a £5.75 Bounty Hunter by only taking one bounty. Not 100% sure as i've played a lot of them. I expect that the field it was in was considerably smaller probably around 50 players though, would be suprised to find out someone had won with just one bounty in a 100+ runner field.