You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Man City

edited December 2012 in Betting Chat
Man city to stay unbeaten all season in prem.

25 to 1.   thoughts ?

Comments

• edited December 2012
    no only arsenal will do it :) 
  • edited December 2012
    If it was the city of last year (in terms of the defence and Joe Hart) I would be tempted. Although they still lost 5 games last season, I just think they were more assured and composed at the back. Going foward there still the same City if not better so I think 25's is fairly reasonable. Wonder how much it will be cut by if they get a positive result in the derby on sunday? I reckon the bookies would completely milk it!
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Man City:
    Man city to stay unbeaten all season in prem. 25 to 1.   thoughts ?
    Posted by 1267
    NO CHANCE
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Man City:
    If it was the city of last year (in terms of the defence and Joe Hart) I would be tempted. Although they still lost 5 games last season, I just think they were more assured and composed at the back. Going foward there still the same City if not better so I think 25's is fairly reasonable. Wonder how much it will be cut by if they get a positive result in the derby on sunday? I reckon the bookies would completely milk it!
    Posted by Curt360x27
    Thats why i had a look today, obviously even if they avoid defeat on SUN, they still have to go to Old trafford.

Some bookies are as short as 10-1 for them to go unbeaten.

Might have a cheeky bet on it,   massive fail if they do lose on Sunday tho,  ahh well.
  • edited December 2012
    smalll club with no history , with billlions of pounds tio try and suceed, alot like chelsea they are a small club  with ambitoious owners they will most definately lose in the EPL this season, and the mighty GLASGOW CELTIC eagerly await either if them in the 2nd round of champs leaugue.................... ooooops wait..............
  • edited December 2012
    bet lasted long lol 
  • edited December 2012

i backed rooney 1st goalscorer 7 to 1 yay got treble goin everton an west ame

• edited December 2012
    west ham let me down for treble boo hoo lol