You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Stressfull Day Indeed

edited November 2009 in The Shed
Hi guys, i dont post alot coz I let labrat do that lol. However I would like your opinions on whether to complain to british rail about our experience yesterday.. Our daughter is having heart surgery in 12 days so yesterday I had to take her over to Bristol for ecg's echo's and blood tests and xrays. Now she is only 9 and is feeling increasingly ill from her health problems. Anyway we get to the hospital all the tests are done, and I have one very tired and feeling poorly daughter. We get to the train station at 3.30 ready for the train at 3.45. There is an announcment saying our tain is delayed, not a problem, ten mins later there is another announcment saying our train is cancelled due to a problem in cardiff. It starts rainging and is freezing cold. Half hour later a "customer service" guy comes to tell us all (about 200 people) that still no trains are allowed into South Wales. By this time my daughter is freezing and looks like she is about to faint. We asked the "customer service" guy if there was anywhere we could go as it was so cold and getting dark by this time. He replied "go stand somewhere warm" not alot of help as you can imagine with 200 people trying to get into 1 cafe and we are all told to stay on the platform "incase" the trains are allowed through. Another half hour and we are told to go to platform 2 from platform 9 to get a train to bristol parkway from temple meads and a tain would be there to take us in our case to newport. So off we go and surprise surprise we get to parkway to be told the train is cancelled. To cut a longer story short it took us 4 hours to travel a 30 min journey, we had no help and my daughter ended up getting squashed in for the whole duration adding to her discomfort. Should I complain???? labrat suggests sueing for millions lol,