You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

super six

hi guys whats the password please

Comments

• edited November 2009
    sorry, only champions allowed
  • edited November 2009

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

These WEEKLY password requests are getting beyond a joke now

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: super six:
    AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH These WEEKLY password requests are getting beyond a joke now
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Kiwini,
    Dont waste ur time writing this rubbish if your not willing to help people
  • edited November 2009
    Go to the super six site, register and find it.. go go go
  • edited November 2009

Trust me I HAVE, EVERY week I have posted how to find the password for this event and every week we get people coming back and asking for the password agsin, all they have to do is search the forum to find out the information.

• edited November 2009
  • edited November 2009
    Trust me I HAVE, EVERY week I have posted how to find the password for this event and every week we get people coming back and asking for the password agsin, all they have to do is search the forum to find out the information.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Fair enough but it aint the same people every week , if ur fed up of it ignore the threads and let other people help
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: super six : Fair enough but it aint the same people every week , if ur fed up of it ignore the threads and let other people help
    Posted by Torryladd
    +1

I asked for help this week as I wanted to play the freeroll but have never heard of the super 6 before. I've never been on the football/skybet section of the site, never seen it before, never heard of it before - so when people have been saying just look at the super 6 info I have been trawling the poker section for ages without any luck. I had no inkling it would be on another section of the sky site and, when I searched in the poker section, of course I couldn't find any more information about it.

A forum is here for community spirit, not everyone has beee here as long as you have. If you are that frustrated by the newbies (such as me) asking questions why not use your time constructively and make a helpful suggestion such as writing to SkyRich and suggesting he puts more info in his first post about super 6 which will be seen by all.

As it was, thanks to help from others, I found it eventually, entered and cashed if only for a smidge of money - but it was a good game. I am loving the skyfreerolls - thanks to the skysuits!
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: super six : +1 I asked for help this week as I wanted to play the freeroll but have never heard of the super 6 before. I've never been on the football/skybet section of the site, never seen it before, never heard of it before - so when people have been saying just look at the super 6 info I have been trawling the poker section for ages without any luck. I had no inkling it would be on another section of the sky site and, when I searched in the poker section, of course I couldn't find any more information about it. A forum is here for community spirit, not everyone has beee here as long as you have. If you are that frustrated by the newbies (such as me) asking questions why not use your time constructively and make a helpful suggestion such as writing to SkyRich and suggesting he puts more info in his first post about super 6 which will be seen by all. As it was, thanks to help from others, I found it eventually, entered and cashed if only for a smidge of money - but it was a good game. I am loving the skyfreerolls - thanks to the skysuits!
    Posted by Dingdell
    Anytime you need some advice send me a private message and I will help if poss
  • edited November 2009