You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Mtt a weakness in my game helpppppp i show a hand for example

edited December 2012 in The Poker Clinic
 what do we do on these kind of flops as im the preflop aggressor is it best to c-bet 3 way i get in these spots alot and when we get called do we just give up ?  KingHellSmall blind 40.0040.006612.501964mark15Big blind 80.00120.009237.50 Your hole cards55   IDONKCALLURaise 240.00360.004535.00Kiwini4uFold    yidette9Call 240.00600.0017377.50MylenaFold    KingHellFold    1964mark15Call 160.00760.009077.50Flop  3410   1964mark15Check   

Comments

• edited December 2012
    one over card then c bet

• edited December 2012
    reasons for i hate these spots even if none of the other 2 call me its a gd spot for them to float in position and they could easily have midle pairs and thats a gd hand on this flop  thoughts ?
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Mtt a weakness in my game helpppppp i show a hand for example:
    reasons for i hate these spots even if none of the other 2 call me its a gd spot for them to float in position and they could easily have midle pairs and thats a gd hand on this flop  thoughts ?
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    You want the chips in the middle, you probabaly have the best hand - so bet
    If one of them floats with AJ or w/e then yeah just ask yourself if oppo is capable of floating )
    A lot of players sink or swim, only a minority that float !! :D

• edited December 2012
    Hi IDCU

This is the Boogie Woogie isn't it? To me its a c-bet as only one over on flop. Turn card should give you a pointer then. Non scary/helpful bet again. Remember you bet UTG. Only the ten should be a worry in big blind. Anyway thats what you get for trying to flop the 5.......and a disguised hand.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Mtt a weakness in my game helpppppp i show a hand for example:
    In Response to Re: Mtt a weakness in my game helpppppp i show a hand for example : You want the chips in the middle, you probabaly have the best hand - so bet If one of them floats with AJ or w/e then yeah just ask yourself if oppo is capable of floating ) A lot of players sink or swim, only a minority that float !! :D
    Posted by rancid

This^

Love it!

In these type of MTT's on SKY your so rarely going to be floated and outplayed on future streets. Most players will 'sink or swim' so when you get called just give up. If they are floating and taking you of a hand on the odd occasion then gl to them but remember the majority of the time they'll have you beat.