You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

POKER CLINIC HAND REQUESTS - 13TH DECEMBER

edited December 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Hi All,

Please post your hands to be analysed on this thread if you would like us to view them on  the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday . All comments/feedback are welcome on all the hands that are posted.

VERY IMPORTANT!
We can only show hands from tables or tournaments with a TV icon next to them.
We also need you to tell us straight off which tournament or table the hand is from, as the hand i.d. on its own takes too long for our team to find.
You can post your hands (and not just your hand IDs in here) so that other community members can comment on the hands too.
We welcome comments on the hands from the Poker Community.

All the best

Louis

TV TEAM

Comments

• edited December 2012
    can u show this  hand please  from mastercash 10

is it ok to call the raise on the flop ? 

and is my action on the turn ok 

can u mask the hands please
  • edited December 2012
    master cash 7  

is calling the all in here ok i thought it was a marginal call thoughts please
  • edited December 2012
    Hi i know this player is very good but can anyone explain this play please>..........i'm stumped!!!

hand no 596596369    it was from the new dtd forum special

Sorry no need i not seen that it was a bluff.I thought i'd ai'd first. Sorry though it does show how bluffs can suck out horribly too!!!!
  • edited December 2012
    Here's a good one from the new dorum special.

hand no 597048751

i decde not to reraise after UTG Raise and call from HJ because
    A) i see a strong aggro player who i feel will reraise to squeeze in bb. UTG may then fold and i can ai either taking pot then or playing possibly just one other player.

B) Been getting some bad beats so thought if i could see a non Ace/king flop (32% right?) then i could be fine. Flop with an Ace and i'm probably behind and i can reassess then.

QUESTIONS...
    1. Is this play poor.
    2. If its normal to 3 bet two callerswith QQ then is it a fair strategy if you feel theres a high chance of a squeeze , to wait then try to heads up AI?