You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

for the fish

In Response to rigged for the fish:
how does sky let this rubbish happen first hand in freeroll guy shoves all in everyone folds second hand i landed aces same guy shoved again with 8 5 and hit 8 on turn 5 on river to crush me does he work for the site or are sky just taking the mick
Posted by ALANSK100
Not rigged mate - happens everywhere. Just finished a live tournament where my pocket kings where beat by 10 3 os.

Comments

• edited December 2012
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: rigged for the fish:
    In Response to rigged for the fish : Not rigged mate - happens everywhere. Just finished a live tournament where my pocket kings where beat by 10 3 os.
    Posted by pchittock
    yer i know there just a pair at the end of the day and rigged is probs the wrong word to use but when the same player kept shoving all in hand after hand and winning every time it kinda disheartens you to the way the rng works on this  site just shove with your rubbish and win every time lol
  • edited December 2012
    So this guy did it every hand and won the tournemant?
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: rigged for the fish : yer i know there just a pair at the end of the day and rigged is probs the wrong word to use but when the same player kept shoving all in hand after hand and winning every time it kinda disheartens you to the way the rng works on this  site just shove with your rubbish and win every time lol
    Posted by ALANSK100

I thought this was only the second hand?

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: rigged for the fish : I thought this was only the second hand?
    Posted by BigMikeDBC
    was second hand when i called just watched a few more hands and left. not sure if he won tourny or not, im sure if he carried on he didnt go to far, was just a post put up out of text and im over it now lol after all was just a free roll was just abit strange the way it all happen not to worry though im sure it will happen again !!!!