You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

satellites not working???

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
I just finished 2nd in the £4.80 sat in which the top 2 are guaranteed a place in the £55BH but for some reason it hasn't added me, or even the person who won the event, into the tournament, i imagine this is some sort of glitch and would like to know how i could sort it???

thanks

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to satellites not working???:
    I just finished 2nd in the £4.80 sat in which the top 2 are guaranteed a place in the £55BH but for some reason it hasn't added me, or even the person who won the event, into the tournament, i imagine this is some sort of glitch and would like to know how i could sort it??? thanks
    Posted by jordz16

Best bet is to contact Customer Services
  • edited December 2012
    I just finished 2nd in the £4.80 sat in which the top 2 are guaranteed a place in the £55BH but for some reason it hasn't added me, or even the person who won the event, into the tournament, i imagine this is some sort of glitch and would like to know how i could sort it??? thanks
    Posted by jordz16

I don't know if the peeps at Sky Towers will still be there so you need to ring Customer Care or open a live chat

all details are HERE

• edited December 2012
    Posted by jordz16
    Hi jordz16,

Apologies this is corrected now and you are now registered in tonight's £5000 Bounty Hunter at 9pm

It was only affecting this satellite tournament and the rest of these direct sats in the lobby which are yet to run have been corrected too. The 5.55pm direct will be settled manually once it has finished, as it had already started and could not be amended in-running.

Good luck!

Sky Poker Team