You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

usual pattern

edited December 2012 in Area 51
Time to change sites for another month or two...as sky site follows usual pattern....win a tourney..place a few...lift out your winnings....BANG!.....impossible to win or even get hands sometimes for weeks following....all your big hands....right up to 98% 99% winners...caught by runner runer flush or straight...or gutshot on river... not once...not twice...not even an unlucky 10 times(could happen)...but every single time(which couldn't happen but does) like a shylock after his pound of flesh...its almost like it's built into the software...win...lift out....lose lose lose etc etc etc....its like your win percentage automatically goes down to 10%....its eerie.... what could make a repetitive pattern like this?.......it's almost like....um...um...a computer programme....still if winners where winning all the time...and losers where losing....all the time.....there'd be a lot less people online

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Why is it...that....almost everyone.... who makes.....a post like....this.....write like....this?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to usual pattern:
    Time to change sites for another month or two...as sky site follows usual pattern....win a tourney..place a few...lift out your winnings....BANG!.....impossible to win or even get hands sometimes for weeks following....all your big hands....right up to 98% 99% winners...caught by runner runer flush or straight...or gutshot on river... not once...not twice...not even an unlucky 10 times(could happen)...but every single time(which couldn't happen but does) like a shylock after his pound of flesh...its almost like it's built into the software...win...lift out....lose lose lose etc etc etc....its like your win percentage automatically goes down to 10%....its eerie.... what could make a repetitive pattern like this?.......it's almost like....um...um...a computer programme....still if winners where winning all the time...and losers where losing....all the time.....there'd be a lot less people online
    Posted by edge215
    heehee....I take it all back.....£5.80 left......11:30 bh £5.75....win £166.....luv sky
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: usual pattern:
    In Response to usual pattern : heehee....I take it all back.....£5.80 left......11:30 bh £5.75....win £166.....luv sky
    Posted by edge215

and here's a wee maths sum.....you or me is sitting with pocket jack's pre-flop.....to your left sits (1) pkt 8's....to his left sits (2) A8....and to his left (3) j,9 communal cards pre-river are  7,10,j,2. no flush draw
    (1) and (2) fold....but (3) calls so we're heads up..(that means just two of you left for all you who say you cant have a 90%+ strong hand) that leaves him a one card draw the last 8...immaterial how many cards r left in the deck...it leaves (3) with a 1% chance of winning.....now take 1% from 100%.....yes....that's right... "GOOD BOY".. 99%      "but there is no such thing as 90%+strong hand"......         duh!    and I've also along with millions of others been 100% strong going into the river...(that means I can't get beat by any card... for those who say you can't have 90%+ strong hand)...feel free to correct me if i'm wrong....but 100% is a 90%+ strong hand.. 
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to usual pattern:
    Posted by edge215
    Read over what you are saying,then work on your game.gl
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: usual pattern : and here's a wee maths sum.....you or me is sitting with pocket jack's pre-flop.....to your left sits (1) pkt 8's....to his left sits (2) A8....and to his left (3) j,9 communal cards pre-river are  7,10,j,2. no flush draw (1) and (2) fold....but (3) calls so we're heads up..(that means just two of you left for all you who say you cant have a 90%+ strong hand) that leaves him a one card draw the last 8...immaterial how many cards r left in the deck...it leaves (3) with a 1% chance of winning.....now take 1% from 100%.....yes....that's right... "GOOD BOY".. 99%      "but there is no such thing as 90%+strong hand"......         duh!    and I've also along with millions of others been 100% strong going into the river...(that means I can't get beat by any card... for those who say you can't have 90%+ strong hand)...feel free to correct me if i'm wrong....but 100% is a 90%+ strong hand.. 
    Posted by edge215
    Not really sure what you are saying but:
    1. What do you mean there is no such thing as a 90%+ strong hand of course there is especially post flop.
    2.Not sure where you get the 1% chance of winning from .The guy with J9 has about a 2.5 % chance of hitting the last 8.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: usual pattern : and here's a wee maths sum.....you or me is sitting with pocket jack's pre-flop.....to your left sits (1) pkt 8's....to his left sits (2) A8....and to his left (3) j,9 communal cards pre-river are  7,10,j,2. no flush draw (1) and (2) fold....but (3) calls so we're heads up..(that means just two of you left for all you who say you cant have a 90%+ strong hand) that leaves him a one card draw the last 8...immaterial how many cards r left in the deck...it leaves (3) with a 1% chance of winning.....now take 1% from 100%.....yes....that's right... "GOOD BOY".. 99%      "but there is no such thing as 90%+strong hand"......         duh!    and I've also along with millions of others been 100% strong going into the river...(that means I can't get beat by any card... for those who say you can't have 90%+ strong hand)...feel free to correct me if i'm wrong....but 100% is a 90%+ strong hand.. 
    Posted by edge215
    Edge, you have made hard work of explaining a 1 outer situation! 

KK v AA on K2AK board works ;)

Congrats on the win!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to usual pattern : . Read over what you are saying,then work on your game.gl
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    don't need to work on game...turned £3000 loses into a profit on this site....and thanks to experience on sky am a far bigger winner on PS.....and definitely think posting and getting involved in area 51 was a massive benefit to my game.............
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: usual pattern : Not really sure what you are saying but: 1. What do you mean there is no such thing as a 90%+ strong hand of course there is especially post flop. 2.Not sure where you get the 1% chance of winning from .The guy with J9 has about a 2.5 % chance of hitting the last 8.
    Posted by jonjo75
    no on a different thread somebody else posted there was no such thing
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: usual pattern : don't need to work on game...turned £3000 loses into a profit on this site....and thanks to experience on sky am a far bigger winner on PS.....and definitely think posting and getting involved in area 51 was a massive benefit to my game.............
    Posted by edge215
    That is impressive,you have it sussed,just don't ever withdraw and you will be laughing!