You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Skypoker flood registration!!!

edited December 2012 in Area 51
Hi. I registered my profile 1 month ago. I was very happy at the beging (like all pokers i played before). I made 375pst for 1 month and wrote my friend's ID who told me about this site! But no bonus... this was skypoker backdoor! but its writen in the terms! Thats OK... but! I tried to register 5 of my friends to get the bonus scheme!
If my friends make 375 pts for 1 month - 50pounds for me and 25 for them... sooo wats happened!
2 of them were registered after 3 days... no one told you why! Explanation - our security team had to wrote to you!
And they both UNFORTUNATELY made 158pts :D NOT SCRIPTED POKER!!!!
Other 2 made their veritification after 1 week and again with no explanation?! Security team wanted more documents about their Identity?? We give them ID card... debit card... Email... phone nubmer... what more they can want ? *ss print???
And the fifth of my friends after 2 weeks talking with live chat agents... gues? :) His account was suspeded ? No Explain...
So I have noticed of all my friends accounts (my friend who told me about this site, MINE, and 4 other of my friends) In the promotion is writen that they give u 4 tickets 2x2.20 2x3.30 BUT In all those accounts they gave 3 and the 4th had to go to the live chat explanation ( UNFORTUNATELY our system made a misstake ) :) Many Unfortunate things happened here ?? I am looking forward for your comments in AREA 51 ! :D 

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Skypoker flood registration!!!:
    Hi. I registered my profile 1 month ago. I was very happy at the beging (like all pokers i played before). I made 375pst for 1 month and wrote my friend's ID who told me about this site! But no bonus... this was skypoker backdoor! but its writen in the terms! Thats OK... but! I tried to register 5 of my friends to get the bonus scheme! If my friends make 375 pts for 1 month - 50pounds for me and 25 for them... sooo wats happened! 2 of them were registered after 3 days... no one told you why! Explanation - our security team had to wrote to you! And they both UNFORTUNATELY made 158pts :D NOT SCRIPTED POKER!!!! Other 2 made their veritification after 1 week and again with no explanation?! Security team wanted more documents about their Identity?? We give them ID card... debit card... Email... phone nubmer... what more they can want ? *ss print??? And the fifth of my friends after 2 weeks talking with live chat agents... gues? :) His account was suspeded ? No Explain... So I have noticed of all my friends accounts (my friend who told me about this site, MINE, and 4 other of my friends) In the promotion is writen that they give u 4 tickets 2x2.20 2x3.30 BUT In all those accounts they gave 3 and the 4th had to go to the live chat explanation ( UNFORTUNATELY our system made a misstake ) :) Many Unfortunate things happened here ?? I am looking forward for your comments in AREA 51 ! :D 
    Posted by mihaelaa

errrrrrmmmmmmmmmm, what was the question again?????????????
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Skypoker flood registration!!!:
    In Response to Skypoker flood registration!!! : errrrrrmmmmmmmmmm, what was the question again?????????????
    Posted by kaymac
    Why you flood the registrations? And make cheapy tricks to your new customers especially from Bulgaria?
    Why you gave to every new account 3 tickets not 4 as it written in the terms???
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    No disrespect Mihaelaa but it is very hard to understand what you are trying to say. (I am sure my attempt at Bulgarian would be far worse though).
    Perhaps this is the problem Sky were having with helping you also?