You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Master Cash - Your Say

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

I hope you've all been doing your homework this evening - and if not why not! ;-)

Tonight we'll be focussing on Master Cash tables 1,2,3,4,5,6

This thread is for you to discuss the show - so if Tikay makes a comment that you don't quite understand / or Rich find another Orford Straight that you simply have to pull him up on / or Lisa-Marie does the unthinkable and steals all your chips, then we want to know!

Post any thoughts / ideas you have and keep us working.

The biggest pots of the week are really something tonight - so if you fancy a bit of "after school fun" make sure you're watching.

I should also advise you that during the evening we will be showing the TKO forfeit - so if you like to watch shoes being shined then channel 865 is your first port of call.

Have loads of fun tonight - and if the micro stakes is your usual stomping ground -I hope you really get something out of tonight - and that your bankroll gets a boost too!

Axx

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Have a good show guys, recovering from last nights antics so it will be, tea and master cash for me tonight :)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Master Cash - Your Say:
    Hi guys, I hope you've all been doing your homework this evening - and if not why not! ;-) Tonight we'll be focussing on Master Cash tables 1,2,3,4,5,6 This thread is for you to discuss the show - so if Tikay makes a comment that you don't quite understand / or Rich find another Orford Straight that you simply have to pull him up on / or Lisa-Marie does the unthinkable and steals all your chips, then we want to know! Post any thoughts / ideas you have and keep us working. The biggest pots of the week are really something tonight - so if you fancy a bit of "after school fun" make sure you're watching. I should also advise you that during the evening we will be showing the TKO forfeit - so if you like to watch shoes being shined then channel 865 is your first port of call. Have loads of fun tonight - and if the micro stakes is your usual stomping ground -I hope you really get something out of tonight - and that your bankroll gets a boost too! Axx
    Posted by Sky_Ling
    im no sherlock and ive gotta go out tonight, but this sounds like a big santa / rudolph / elf hint for a prize lol everyone get over to the 2p/4p tables tonight me thinks!
  • edited November 2009
    Richard - can I ask how you run so good and flop the nutz in 3bet pots?!  Thx :p

• edited November 2009
    hi Ling,
    im playing 5/10p game at the moment but not for long, as a thigtish tourney player it might be funny for tk and rich to pull my cash game apart lol
    col
  • edited November 2009
    I am playing in the Open tonight, but I might get a chance later to play.
  • edited November 2009
    i am playing the deepstack tonite
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks for the responses so far - am currently printing them out for the boys.

Tonight's tables are 1 thru 6 - so hope to see you there!
  • edited November 2009
    I'm wondering if our wonderful team leader Rich Orford has recently wiped anyone out in a cash game?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Master Cash - Your Say:
    Posted by apollo_11
    see you in the open apollo and gl to us both
  • edited November 2009
    I swear you're just playing up to the agricultural walk now Rich
  • edited November 2009
    Hi Guys,

Question about "Hit & Run" at the cash tables. 

I know that when you leave a cash table  you can only go back to that table with the same amount of cash that you left with, ie the max buy in is £100 and you leave with £500 you can't leave and then come back with £100.  BUT can you leave that level of table and go to a higher level with say £200 max buyin or will you still need to put £500 down again.

Never actually happened to me, just curious

Steve
  • edited November 2009
    Hi Rich, tikay

I understand that they use Linseed oil for the bats
  • edited November 2009
    Rich

Polos are 29p from my local Sainsburys
  • edited November 2009
    Posted by apollo_11
    With the Free Entry you won!

How did you get on?
  • edited November 2009
    I'm wondering if our wonderful team leader Rich Orford has recently wiped anyone out in a cash game?
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    It was OUTRAGEOUS!

He was at Luton on Thursday, & exited the Tourney after about 3 minutes. Later, he was in a Cash Game with our very own Scotty77, who is a Luton regular.

Rich somehow got his money in against Scotty when on pretty much a 3 outer. Rich had A-J (A-J!) & Scotty was all over him with A-K.

Rich had A-J of clubs, & Scotty had A of spades & King of Clubs.

The flop came Club-Club-Club........
  • edited November 2009
    very nice flop for rich tikay bet rich could not wait to get his chips in
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Master Cash - Your Say : It was OUTRAGEOUS! He was at Luton on Thursday, & exited the Tourney after about 3 minutes. Later, he was in a Cash Game with our very own Scotty77, who is a Luton regular. Rich somehow got his money in against Scotty when on pretty much a 3 outer. Rich had A-J (A-J!) & Scotty was all over him with A-K. Rich had A-J of clubs, & Scotty had A of spades & King of Clubs. The flop came Club-Club-Club........
    Posted by Tikay10
    To be fair to Richard, surely AJ is crushing Scotty's "range". :-)