You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DECEMBER GOLD CUP

edited December 2012 in Betting Chat
Although Ive been looking over both Walkon (likely to go off fav and favs have terrible record in this), and Cristal Bonus (only really off putting thing is suspect course form) Ive been left with what will be my only bet on the race and going to make it a decent punt, Nicky Hendersons Mare NADIYA DE LA VEGA

Meets a ton of trends including age (aged 6 and 6 & 7 year olds best), French bred, won over Course fences, in top 3 last time out, and that was a top 3rd in PP Gold cup in November which is another decent marker (4 who placed in that out of 20 runners who took up engagement in this won) and unraised in mark for that last gallant run, she must have a HUGE chance for trainer whos won 3 of last 10 renewals, including last years.

Currently 10/1, good/soft hopefully will prevail and couldnt see past her at the mo.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Was down taunton 2day at the races and spoke to some1 who has connections
    with John Hales who said that Unioniste was a least 10lb well in plus has Herry Derham taking off
    another 5lbs. Currently 13/2.
  • edited December 2012
    cheers for the info, id pretty much imagined, that, although actually racing out of the handicap, jockeys claim would compensate for that anywaya and yeah obviously could have anywhere between 10 lbs and a stone in hand, have also liked look of him so far, but the age/lack of experiecne of Unioniste would be the thing that slightly concerns me
  • edited December 2012
    Smoked in at 15/2 was easy to back for some reason b4 the race but i had my 40down and happy to take my 300 and play the sunday million for free.
    Thank you Mr Nicholls