You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CHELTENHAM 14TH DEC

edited December 2012 in Betting Chat
1245  VALLEY VIEW  SP
155   BRADLEY  3/1
120   TOM DU LYS 7/1
305   SIVOLA DE SIVOLA  7/1

£1 UNIT YANKEE

1245  VALLEY VIEW SP
155 BRADLEY 3/1
230 UNCLE JUNIOR SP

3 X £5 DOUBLES   £5 TREBLE

120 DARK LOVER SP
      TOM DU LYS  7/1

155 BRADLEY 3/1
      MIDNIGHT CHASE 4/1

230 UNCLE JUNIOR SP
      ARABELLA BOY 4/1

305  SIVOLA DE SIVOLA 7/1
       AT FISHERS CROSS SP

16 X £1 4 FOLD ACCUM

and the smallest of small 2 quid single on Kayf Arimis in the 3:05  25/1

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Good luck Bell.

Mine are

12.45 Lexicon Lad
    1.20 Nampour (for old times sake)
    1.55 Midnight chase (non Runner)
    2.30 Another Jewel
    3.05 At Fishers Cross
    3.40 Eduard
  • edited December 2012

good luck mate, i hadnt even noticed Another Jewel was running in the handicap chase, good that your keeping the faith

• edited December 2012
    12/1 plein pouvoir went off at crikey!!! 7's this morning and id liked look for e/w but not at that price but at 12's wow sorry i missed that now.

father, can you confirm does my 16 x £1 accum perm now equal 8 £2 bets given that MC has been pulled out of the 1:55??
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: CHELTENHAM 14TH DEC:
    12/1 plein pouvoir went off at crikey!!! 7's this morning and id liked look for e/w but not at that price but at 12's wow sorry i missed that now. father, can you confirm does my 16 x £1 accum perm now equal 8 £2 bets given that MC has been pulled out of the 1:55??
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    No

still 16 X £1 accum just that you only need 3 Winners now not 4 because you already have Midnight chase as a non loser 
  • edited December 2012
    Unlucky mate with that cross country race
  • edited December 2012
    sure the sweat was done by then anyhow! have you seen the forecast price for Alderwood tomorrow in a novice chase in ireland???! forecast paper price only as no market yet, but hes 9/4 there!!! ill be expecting him to be more like 4/9 when a book opens but if not then boots might be getting filled.....  december gold cup should be a cracker too and really looking forward til the international, the current champ rock on ruby and the champ to be come march, Grandouet!!! throw in zarkander and its gonna be tasty.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: CHELTENHAM 14TH DEC : No still 16 X £1 accum just that you only need 3 Winners now not 4 because you already have Midnight chase as a non loser 
    Posted by vaigret
    oh right so i would have had a bloody sweat in the CC after all lol!!!! grrrrrrrrr  : (
  • edited December 2012
    sure the sweat was done by then anyhow! have you seen the forecast price for Alderwood tomorrow in a novice chase in ireland???! forecast paper price only as no market yet, but hes 9/4 there!!! ill be expecting him to be more like 4/9 when a book opens but if not then boots might be getting filled.....  december gold cup should be a cracker too and really looking forward til the international, the current champ rock on ruby and the champ to be come march, Grandouet!!! throw in zarkander and its gonna be tasty.
    Posted by BELL_POKER
    where are the bookies pulling there prices from in the international race 2mora tho. i dont see how zarkander can be favourite in this. 
  • edited December 2012
    i think grandouet as mentioned above wins the big one come march, but after returning from injury he may need the run. dont forget zarkander had him behind 2 years ago in the triumph, and although grandouet struck me to have come on more last year, zarkander himself showed some neat form, none less so than the competitive hurdle at newbury a few weeks beofre the festivsal. also gave away lumps of weight first time out this season and was impressive and has the added bonus of race fitness with that run so with all things considered looks worthy favourite on that evidence. remember though, for that race a month or so back he was antepost fav at no better than 5/4 yet drifted on the day and went in at 3/1 or 11/4 and i can see tomorrows market for the international fluctuating quite similarly
  • edited December 2012
    replace the phrase worthy favourite with i think the bookies have it just about right cos it is close to seperate the 3. havent given ROR a mention yet and this one owes me nothing having got last years festival rolling for me when many told me the fly could not be beaten! think the champ will improve for the run and might just be found wanting, though his clear love of the track and the hill in particular are big positives.