You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

the tiggeress takes it down down down 8.15pm deepstack

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat

ty tk ,
          and luscious model lisa [ LmL ] ,

for your presence in the 8.15 deepstack ,

and here are the results ,

1st.       £84.50      the tiggeress / mammy / lady /                                 [ tiggerace7 ]

2nd.      £54.50           the jewel in the crown /                                            [ meggie06 ]

3rd        £ 36.50          the boss with the boots /                                       [ rossjb14 ]

4th        £ 24.50          the  top man / diamond gezzer                               [ acebarry10 ]

5th         mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm             little me  lol

6th.         £15.50        i am on a promise                                                          [ 2knight ]

7th.         £ 12.50        dave the rave                                                       [  dav1964 ]

8th.         £ 9.50          stew with a view                                                     [ LLstew j ]

9th .    a old m8y   the nut cracker   soz m8y i was your bogey player tonight   [ imber ]

and to all those who played ty ever so much ,

kind regards
                  irishrover.

p.s.
       poor poor skyrich

i am off now to hustle him  once again lol.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    nice one tiggy !!!--brilliant!!---great news!!!
  • edited November 2009

GREAT RESULT TIGGER , NICE TO SEE YOU AT THE TOP AGAIN . WD TO ALL THAT CASHED TOO. BARRY , BARRY , WHATEVER NEXT ,LOL, WD .

• edited November 2009
    Nice one Tigger :)
  • edited November 2009
    well done tigger and to all that cashed 
  • edited November 2009
    Congratulations all who cashed.  I see Barry is in the money again:)
  • edited November 2009
    Very well done tiggerace, fancied either tigger, or meggie to win it, gret game all :)
  • edited November 2009
    Brill night had by all,as i have already posted on another thread.VERY VERY disappointed to be the final table bubble i would have so loved to of sat there with you all.But no complaints running my pocket 10s into ross who had KQ very good call mate or it could have been you out next who knows? VERY SPECIAL THANKS to both IRISHROVER and PILLOWMAN.Without your recent input highlighting this tourney and the later ones i would prob of not even tried them.Sterling work.ty and gl all.dav
  • edited November 2009
    UL DAV BUT REALLY GLAD TO SEE YOU GOT IN THE CASH . WAS A FIELD FULL OF QUALITY PLAYERS , SO VERY WELL DONE .
  • edited November 2009
    Well done tiggerace and all who cashed. Go Barry!!
  • edited November 2009

Well done Tigeress.

It's amazing how it can quickly go wrong, was doing really well until my JJ ran into AQ which seriously damaged my stack then straight away moved table and straight away the 'Terminator' Ace Barry had the audacity to call my all - in pocket 9's with his piffling pocket Q's -

Enjoyed it though. Thanks all.

• edited November 2009
    Barry's on fire....FACT
  • edited November 2009
    Wp all who cashed and special big wd to my mum tiggerace

Nice result for you mum and yr back enjoying yr game which is always nice 2 see
  • edited November 2009

FIRE                 THE MAN SURE IS HOT
    ACE                  ACEBARRYS THE NAME
    CUTE                SURE KNOWS HIS POKER
    TOP GUY            THE MAN IS A DIAMOND

AND THATS A FACT.WD BAZ

• edited November 2009
    Very well done on winning this one Tigs!! and to everyone who cashed- very well played xxxx

In Response to the tiggeress takes it down down down 8.15pm deepstack:
    ty tk ,           and luscious model lisa [ LmL ] , for your presence in the 8.15 deepstack , and here are the results , 1st.       £84.50      the tiggeress / mammy / lady /                                 [ tiggerace7 ] 2nd.      £54.50           the jewel in the crown /                                            [ meggie06 ] 3rd        £ 36.50          the boss with the boots /                                       [ rossjb14 ] 4th        £ 24.50          the  top man / diamond gezzer                               [ acebarry10 ] 5th         mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm             little me  lol 6th.         £15.50        i am on a promise                                                          [ 2knight ] 7th.         £ 12.50        dave the rave                                                       [  dav1964 ] 8th.         £ 9.50          stew with a view                                                     [ LLstew j ] 9th .    a old m8y   the nut cracker   soz m8y i was your bogey player tonight   [ imber ] and to all those who played ty ever so much , kind regards                   irishrover. p.s.        poor poor skyrich                                 i am off now to hustle him  once again lol.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
  • edited November 2009

Congrats to tigger - & to all of them!
  • edited November 2009
    well played tigger
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: the tiggeress takes it down down down 8.15pm deepstack:
    Brill night had by all,as i have already posted on another thread.VERY VERY disappointed to be the final table bubble i would have so loved to of sat there with you all.But no complaints running my pocket 10s into ross who had KQ very good call mate or it could have been you out next who knows? VERY SPECIAL THANKS to both IRISHROVER and PILLOWMAN.Without your recent input highlighting this tourney and the later ones i would prob of not even tried them.Sterling work.ty and gl all.dav
    Posted by dav1964
    thank you and well done to the cats whiskers [ tiggerace ]
  • edited November 2009
    Hi Guys

Hey Pillow told me about this post....

I am so very touched by all your posts...I really enjoy playing with you guys and love the banter as you all know,

Den you still need to confirm that you want to be adopted....I am sure that would give me loads of street cred and leave me feeling like the cat's whiskers.  You have railed me more than a few time and I know you do that for other players too, which for me make you a great guy.

Once again thank you all for your comments, including TK who always takes such an interest in all tournys and players and that is appreciated by all of us.

Love Pam.....Tigs...the cat's whiskers  xxxxx
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: the tiggeress takes it down down down 8.15pm deepstack:
    Hi Guys Hey Pillow told me about this post.... I am so very touched by all your posts...I really enjoy playing with you guys and love the banter as you all know, Den you still need to confirm that you want to be adopted....I am sure that would give me loads of street cred and leave me feeling like the cat's whiskers.  You have railed me more than a few time and I know you do that for other players too, which for me make you a great guy. Once again thank you all for your comments, including TK who always takes such an interest in all tournys and players and that is appreciated by all of us. Love Pam.....Tigs...the cat's whiskers  xxxxx
    Posted by tiggerace7
    ok done deal consider me adopted lol