You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BH sats

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
Should be money for 3rd

Players Remaining: 25 / 25 Current Prize Pool£275Buyin + Fee£11 + £1DescriptionFancy a shot as a high roller? 1st and 2nd are both guaranteed a £110 seat into tonight's £5,000 Bounty Hunter at 9pm! Late Reg will be open for 20 minutes.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png''); font-size: 11px; color: #6c6c6c; border-bottom: 1px solid #97999b; border-right: 1px solid #d5d5d5; text-align: left; background-position: 100% -2355px" scope="col">Positionhttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png''); font-size: 11px; color: #6c6c6c; border-bottom: 1px solid #97999b; border-right: 1px solid #d5d5d5; text-align: left; background-position: 0px -2325px" scope="col">Prize Awarded   1st Entry to £5,000 B/Hunter2nd Entry to £5,000 B/Hunte
  • edited December 2012
    Or they should be priced like they used to be at 9.60 max 25 runners = 220 prize pool
  • edited December 2012
    Hi Ben

Not sure if you have contacted customer care about this, but I have just sent a message to them as the £3.00 all in satellites are also faulty.  Instead of being maxed at 40 runners, top player gets a seat, they are all set as a max of 1000 runners, with just one  seat to the £110 game.  Hopefully Sky will sort it before the first one runs at 8.35.

Steve
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: BH sats:
    Hi Ben Not sure if you have contacted customer care about this, but I have just sent a message to them as the £3.00 all in satellites are also faulty.  Instead of being maxed at 40 runners, top player gets a seat, they are all set as a max of 1000 runners, with just one  seat to the £110 game.  Hopefully Sky will sort it before the first one runs at 8.35. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u

Steve, I brought this up the other night. The lobbies did state 40 max runners then but they have removed that wording from these now, so they can get more runners. There is nothing to sort.
  • edited December 2012
    Thanks Alan, what confused me was the lobby just saying one guaranteed seat.
  • edited December 2012
    OK just played in the 8.35 game, congratulations Alan on your win.  

Used to be 40 runners with one guaranteed seat, in this game there were 43 runners with Alan getting the seat but no cash was paid to the player in 2nd place, is this right?
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: BH sats:
    OK just played in the 8.35 game, congratulations Alan on your win.   Used to be 40 runners with one guaranteed seat, in this game there were 43 runners with Alan getting the seat but no cash was paid to the player in 2nd place, is this right?
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    No its not right kiwi, i'm on with CC now asking about it (second time lucky - first got told that the traders choose this market, but thanks for the feedback!). Should be either capped at 40 or cash for 2nd. I'll let you know what I get told
  • edited December 2012
    He agreed it wasn't right, and would pass it on to the poker team to look at
  • edited December 2012
    Hi guys,

Yes this is not correct and is down to an admin error (I believe.) I will keep you updated!

Thanks and apologies for any inconvenience.

Sam.
  • edited December 2012
    so a 5k Bh direct for £12, with 25 runners and 2 seats giving 12.5/1 or 5k BH Semi for £24 where its 5/1 to win a seat?

makes sense O_o
  • edited December 2012
    Looks like its been sorted now - the 5:55pm one is paying out £22 to 3rd place because of 22 runners