You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonight Matthew.....I'm going to be....ED GIDDINS!

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
In Response to Tonight Matthew.....I'm going to be....ED GIDDINS!:
Ok so I won't actually be lopping of my hair, stuffing a sock down my pants and speaking in a slightly deeper register.. .. I'll leave that to Mr Orford ;) Nope..This evening contrary to popular belief, or at least contrary to what's advertised (That'll be Ed), I shall be PTP-ing. And no that is not a bodily function. So hop aboard the Team Tikay Express (or the Team Orford slow boat to China..) and join me for few hands of this wonderful game we call Poker! I shall be taking it easy on the multi tabling as, to quote Darich.. "I am to multi tabling what Richard orford is to team leadership"..Well I'm pretty sure it was somethinging like that.. And shall be getting down and dirty in: 10/20 cash from 7pm-8pm Main event from 8pm DYMs thereafter With the very likely possibilty of the 9.30 BH if I manage to donk out of the Open... Again. I am also declaring an evening of TKO amnesty for myself in preparation for next Tuesday... Let there be love people. Good luck all and hope to see you on the tables. x (PS a HUUUUUGGGEEE Congratulations to the Boss for his Deep Stack win last night. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!)
Posted by Lisa_Long
Hi Lisa Marie

AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, looking forward to a few DYM,s later too :), are you feeling any better ?, oh and you are soooooo much better looking than Ed ;)

Comments