You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dear Santa

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
lol nice try, if it helps if i was santa id put you in

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Dear Santa,
                  I asked my evil stepmother if i could have a puppy for Christmas and she said all i would be getting is a bag of soot, and if i wanted anything else i should ask santa! Well you see, im a poor orphan (weep,weep) and was a street urchin for a while until i was placed in the care of my evil stepmother, all i do all day now is toil and work in the scullery. (sob, sob). Now i know you cant get me a puppy as it would have to be placed in quarantine for 9 months due to importation rules with Lapland, however,everyone knows that if your a good boy/girl and are not greedy, santa always gives you a gift (sob,sob). Ive been a really good boy this year, i wish i could say ive given my pocket money to good causes but i cant because my evil stepmother didn't give me any (sob,sob) However santa can you let me into your x-mas sack on the 27th(i should have finished my chores by then)i know you wont let me down ,
          love loonytoons

P.S I will leave the last of my milk and biscuits out for rudolph if he comes to my house this Christmas (my room is on the floor in the kitchen)
  • edited November 2009
    very good loony think santa will sort u out
  • edited November 2009
    OMG.

What a ungrateful little boy you are.

This kind woman takes you in, gives you a roof over your head, milk and biscuits, christmas presents, a warm bed by the kitchen stove and all you do is complain because your asked to clean up after yourself.

This woman is a saint and its her i feel sorry for.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Dear Santa:
    OMG. What a ungrateful little boy you are.   This kind woman takes you in, gives you a roof over your head, milk and biscuits, christmas presents, a warm bed by the kitchen stove and all you do is complain because your asked to clean up after yourself. This woman is a saint and its her i feel sorry for.
    Posted by achill
    no, the milk and buiscuits are nearly off when i get them, they are the leftovers, often broken but i will gladly go without for rudolph. The kitchen roof is leaking, however you are right my kind stepmother gives me a plastic cape to protect me from the drips, and i only clean up after myself when ive finished serving my stepmother and stepsisters there food. Your not my evil stepmothers evil boyfriend are you?
  • edited November 2009
    Are you Cindarella?
  • edited November 2009
    OH YOU BIG FIBBER YOU DO SEEM TO FIND A BIT OF SPARE TIME FROM YOUR CHORES TO MAKE ENOUGH POSTS TO MAKE IT INTO THE FREEROLL EACH WEEK AND SAVE UP YOU ONE GROAT A MONTHS PAY WELL TO LET YOU PLAY THE OCCASIONAL GAME OF POKER
  • edited November 2009
    Are you Cindarella?
    Posted by diablo_pez
    Not at all ,however i do have 2 extremly ugly sisters
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Dear Santa : Not at all ,however i do have 2 extremly ugly sisters
    Posted by loonytoons
    hook me up
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Dear Santa : hook me up
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    cool baby
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Dear Santa : hook me up
    Posted by LadyFingrs
    yeh m8 this is what the forums about - having a laugh, i love it!
  • edited November 2009
    Very nice try, but I think that Rudolf would prefer some carrots to old broken biscuits.
  • edited November 2009

Got to agree with ACHILL here you are a very spoilt little boy

• edited November 2009
    your stepmother takes you in voluntarily and you still ask for pocket money!

be grateful for your bag of soot! :)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Dear Santa:
    I will leave the last of my milk and biscuits out for rudolph if he comes to my house this Christmas (my room is on the floor in the kitchen)
    Posted by loonytoons

i like!

i'll forward this over to the big man right now
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Dear Santa : i like! i'll forward this over to the big man right now
    Posted by Sky_Rudolf
    Thanx rudy, say hi to Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixon,Comet,Cupid,Donder(Thunder) and Blixem (Lightning) for me, i'll save enough to leave biccies for all of ya xxx
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Dear Santa : Thanx rudy, say hi to Dasher,Dancer,Prancer,Vixon,Comet,Cupid,Donder(Thunder) and Blixem (Lightning) for me, i'll save enough to leave biccies for all of ya xxx
    Posted by loonytoons

i did, but unfortunately (unlike me) they can't speak. so all you got back was a couple of unimpressed snorts
  • edited November 2009