You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Uglyphobia

edited December 2012 in The Shed
I am thinking of starting a campaign against uglyphobia! The people that seem to show most signs of this are OK looking women that think they are gods gift. If they see an ugly guy looking in there direction they are filled with disgust, I dont know if they are scared of "catching" uglyness or just presume we are all perverts, because we must be desprate! LOL.
You may have been victim of this behavior and not realised because you have not yet admitted to yourself you are ugly!
Anyone that thinks they may be ugly and need help dealling with the abuse you can talk to me, I have had 48 years experiance of being ugly and have learnt how to rise above peoples fears and at times I have had enough confidence to face my critics!
Ugly and proud!

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2012
    i am a fat ugly woman,and proud xxx
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    i am also daft and very proud at how daft i can be,from a fifty something girl xxx
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    No woman is fat, women are curvey or cuddly! x Ps "ugly" looking people also tend to be aesthetically more intresting than "good looking" people.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Uglyphobia:
    No woman is fat, women are curvey or cuddly! x Ps "ugly" looking people also tend to be aesthetically more intresting than "good looking" people.
    Posted by Donut64
    so true donut xxx,my husband thinks he is good looking,but he is just a bore,heee,heee,hope he reads this xx,im still laughing at the thought of him reading this,0oooops
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    In Response to Uglyphobia:
    I am thinking of starting a campaign against uglyphobia! The people that seem to show most signs of this are OK looking women that think they are gods gift. If they see an ugly guy looking in there direction they are filled with disgust, I dont know if they are scared of "catching" uglyness or just presume we are all perverts, because we must be desprate! LOL. You may have been victim of this behavior and not realised because you have not yet admitted to yourself you are ugly! Anyone that thinks they may be ugly and need help dealling with the abuse you can talk to me, I have had 48 years experiance of being ugly and have learnt how to rise above peoples fears and at times I have had enough confidence to face my critics! Ugly and proud!
    Posted by Donut64
    Know what you mean . can,t stand these women but its the way society is nowadays. I ,ve seen documenatrys on good looking women who,ve had accidents or acid thrown in their face and they admit its probably made them a better person than the one they were before.

And with cosmetic sirgery on the increase everywhere you look its a pretty sad state of affairs thats so much emphasis is put on looks nowadays