You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live on Ch 861 with Rich and Carlo ***official show thread***

124»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    great show guys

thanks for the prize Rich - unfortunately cannot play Santas Grotto as I'm on family duty that night - will have to take a rain check on that one
  • edited December 2012
    Congratulations to Diggerman, Geldy Mrhappy38, Lozgo, Acidman27 and cottweiler who all win free entry into Santa's Grotto on Sunday 23rd December.....Good luck
  • edited December 2012

Hi
    Thanks for the seat..

• edited December 2012
    Thanks alot for the free entry.

Good luck everybody else.

• edited December 2012
    Thanks to all you guys for the fantastic messages to the show last night.

And, in case I don't get a chance to say it before the big day, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a lucky '13!

I'll next be on the box this Sunday 23rd December with coverage of Santa's Grotto Freeroll amongst other things and then on the 27th December (Boxing Day +1!) for full coverage of the UKOPS 1. Both those shows will be with Stu Rutter.

See you there!
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Tuesday Night Live on Ch 861 with Rich and Carlo ***official show thread***:
    Thanks to all you guys for the fantastic messages to the show last night. And, in case I don't get a chance to say it before the big day, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a lucky '13! I'll next be on the box this Sunday 23rd December with coverage of Santa's Grotto Freeroll amongst other things and then on the 27th December (Boxing Day +1!) for full coverage of the UKOPS 1. Both those shows will be with Stu Rutter. See you there!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Please ignore Richard......he will be back on the channel alongside Stuart on Sunday 23rd December....big prize to give away on that show, make sure you tune in!!