You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jackpot...

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
After running pretty good of late, going to take my first stab tonight I think. Since it's started, how many people have actually wone it?

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Jackpot...:
    After running pretty good of late, going to take my first stab tonight I think. Since it's started, how many people have actually wone it?
    Posted by nickkay

Two. But as they were both Welsh, it didnt really count :)

Good luck in your quest!
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Jackpot...:
    In Response to Jackpot... : Two. But as they were both Welsh, it didnt really count :) Good luck in your quest!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Cheers, although there is probably more chance of the Mayan's prediction of the world ending tomorrow than me taking both the tournys down ;)
  • edited December 2012
    theres absolute no chanceeeee i came 12th and 26th tuesday then 5th main and 18th mini last night.. absolutely got run over by tony509 on main final table after going into it 2nd in chips, and in mini flopped top 2 with AQ he had bottum set in massive pot
  • edited December 2012
    theres absolute no chanceeeee i came 12th and 26th tuesday then 5th main and 18th mini last night.. absolutely got run over by tony509 on main final table after going into it 2nd in chips, and in mini flopped top 2 with AQ he had bottum set in massive pot
    Posted by RyanC7
    I don't know, I won the mini deep stack a few weeks back but didn't enter the main event. I was going well in the mini deepstack last night, then lost with AJ vs A3 all in preflop. Either way it will be fun giving it a go, keep plugging away Ryan, you never know!
  • edited December 2012
    closeset I got was 4th in main and 5th in mini that was a Thurs night BH not long after it first started TBH, If I can get that close ANYONE can lol
  • edited December 2012
    THE MAYANS DIDNT PREDICT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!
    FEHIFHEIOFHEIOWHFEIOFHIOWEF
    FERFIERHFOWEHFOWEHF
    FHEIOWFEOF

FHEIORFHIOWEFIOEFIOEFIOEHRFOHIOFERIOFEOOEFOQEFOWOD

• edited December 2012
    sunday night is the best time to try for it. Less runners more winnings :D Winning 2 bounty hunters will be hard :D goodluck
  • edited December 2012
    THE MAYANS DIDNT PREDICT THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! FEHIFHEIOFHEIOWHFEIOFHIOWEF FERFIERHFOWEHFOWEHF FHEIOWFEOF FHEIORFHIOWEFIOEFIOEFIOEHRFOHIOFERIOFEOOEFOQEFOWOD
    Posted by percival09
     True.....their calendar just restarts ....that's all