You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

two accounts with the same person

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
trapping ??? slow playing ??? These hands arent evidence. Show me one where one guy had nothing and called it off.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    To be fair, this is just evidence of a bad player, not necessarily collusion.
  • edited December 2012
    lol at this thread. so much
  • edited December 2012
    lol what is he gaining from playing pots against himself in this way if so craig?
  • edited December 2012
    If I were you I would change the title of this thread, could be taken as libel
  • edited December 2012
    He's given him like 30 chips tho lol, if he's chip dumping, he's doing it pretty badly. If he wanted to chip dump why wouldnt he raise to 500 then fold to a jam, rather than giving him 30 chips that makes practically zero difference lol
  • edited December 2012

craig... i'm at the bar.. what's yours again, special brew with a whisky?

• edited December 2012
    Buckfast with meth s top.  The purple meth s not the clear stuff.  That would just be wrong
  • edited December 2012

... and twiglets or nuts?

• edited December 2012
    pork scratchings please, and don't call me nuts
  • edited December 2012
    I do love a good conspiracy theory......

Unfortunately this doesn't even begin to resemble one...
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: two accounts with the same person:
    well you can make stupid comments if you like but you basically just giving advice actually on how to avoid being caught out but being able to use more than one account for sit and go as now more people will know that aslong as they don't go consistantly onto the same SnG tables all they will need to do to avoid being caught is try building a stack with one of their two accounts while the other fold most his hand unless he has a strong one in which case the other guy folds then once it gets near the bubble spread thier chip out again by constantly making small bets when they on the blinds rather than using the ovious way of a big bet followed by a shove off  the other guy  as that is too ovious
    Posted by craigcu12
    that's the longest sentence ever.

• edited December 2012

If you genuinely suspect collusion/multi accounting, report it to customer care who will look into it

You are wasting your time posting hand histories here which prove nothing, although I understand why you have done it.

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: two accounts with the same person : that's the longest sentence ever.
    Posted by aussie09
    "well you can make stupid comments if you want... "

you don't need an invitation eh Rob :)
  • edited December 2012
    what if you've searched for a reg and youve seen there name appear more then once but with a diff number on there... would you guys reeport that as well? 

Obv multiaccounting in some cases imo where the username is soo precise its never going to be 2 diff ppl

EditL also i blieve if you do too many searchs than it blocks you from using the function.... i dont know if thats deliberate or a bug 
  • edited December 2012

yes, greg.  i think that i should be credited with so many more stupid comments before that particular one.  stupidity is something to be worked at.  stupidity is not just for christmas....

• edited December 2012
    Are the Mods all sleeping or something? How is this thread still going?

Craig, if the two players involved were colluding with each other they would be trying to keep their stacks at a similar level to one another, not giving one a huge stack as happens in many of your hands. Some of the play may be ridiculous but there is no evidence of collusion here. If these two are working together, they're doing it in a pretty stupid way.

The forum is not the place for this sort of thing. The players involved deserve to not have their good names (if not their good skill) dirtied by people posting threads like this. When one of the mods eventually wakes up, they will certainly delete this thread. DO NOT post another like it or they'll end up giving you a forum ban.

If you suspect collusion, you need to report it to customer care. They will deal with it. I wouldn't expect any action to be taken against these two players, though. 
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: two accounts with the same person : that's the longest sentence ever.
    Posted by aussie09
    No.  That is I do ;)
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2012

there is no cheating mate 

the smaller of stack of the 2 lost pots in the hand you shown while the other had a bigger stack 

if it was cheating it is more than likely the bigger stack would of dumped chips to the lower than winning hands and taking the smaller stacks chips

think you have read a bit to much into it but still if you feel there is something going on report it to cc and they will look into it 

i would remove the players names though as its not allowed and the whole post will be removed and you might get a ban 

gl at the tables mate 
  • edited December 2012
    Are the Mods all sleeping or something? How is this thread still going? Craig, if the two players involved were colluding with each other they would be trying to keep their stacks at a similar level to one another, not giving one a huge stack as happens in many of your hands. Some of the play may be ridiculous but there is no evidence of collusion here. If these two are working together, they're doing it in a pretty stupid way. The forum is not the place for this sort of thing. The players involved deserve to not have their good names (if not their good skill) dirtied by people posting threads like this. When one of the mods eventually wakes up, they will certainly delete this thread. DO NOT post another like it or they'll end up giving you a forum ban. If you suspect collusion, you need to report it to customer care. They will deal with it. I wouldn't expect any action to be taken against these two players, though. 
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Someone make Borinloner a mod, he can do the "graveyard" shift imo
  • edited December 2012
    If you genuinely suspect collusion/multi accounting, report it to customer care who will look into it You are wasting your time posting hand histories here which prove nothing, although I understand why you have done it.
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    +1 . They will look into any suspicions as they did for me and can also see if the suspects are playing togethor on a regular basis , which we cant find out w/o using up searches on SS
  • edited December 2012
    well all them post have been remove and i have reported it to the customer service team but those of you who still think i'm stupid well why do you think the government is  re assessing all those who are on benifits?
    Posted by craigcu12
    amazing post
    wow
    llllllllllllllllloooooolllllllllllllllll
  • edited December 2012
    well all them post have been remove and i have reported it to the customer service team but those of you who still think i'm stupid well why do you think the government is  re assessing all those who are on benifits?
    Posted by craigcu12
    how is this related? lol
  • edited December 2012
    Posted by craigcu12
    Just to help....spell check may help you with stopping people thinking you are stupid
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: two accounts with the same person : Just to help....spell check may help you to stop people thinking you are stupid
    Posted by MattBates
    FYP :)
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: two accounts with the same person : simple so many of them on benifits are capable to do work but make it look hard just like a person who has two accounts would do. anyway unless you come out with comment like gregghogg and understand how i am just leave this post please.
    Posted by craigcu12
    It still makes no sense, but since you asked so nicely i will leave this post.
  • edited December 2012

Looks like OP has gone so we wil close this.