You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

5-Way Final Table All In!

edited December 2012 in The Poker Clinic
In Response to Re: 5-Way Final Table All In!:
So what advice would you like? This looks like a hand for BBV. Don't post things like this in the clinic. Take out the players' names, too.
Posted by BorinLoner
My bad, I havent said anything bad about any of the above players so why do i need to remove names?

My apologies for posting in the wrong place though sir

Comments

• edited December 2012
    PE Small blind  500.00 500.00 76980.00
    DA Big blind  1000.00 1500.00 8792.50
     Your hole cards
    • J
    • A

wi All-in  1652.50 3152.50 0.00
    laFold     
    stickler10 All-in  43747.50 46900.00 0.00
    PiAll-in  35840.00 82740.00 0.00
    PECall  43247.50 125987.50 33732.50
    DAAll-in  8792.50 134780.00 0.00
    PE Show
    • K

DA Show
    • Q
    • K

wi Show
    • J

stickler10 Show
    • J
    • A

Pi Show
    • A

Flop

• J
    • A

Turn

River

• Q

PE Win Straight to the Ace 134780.00  168512.50
  • edited December 2012
    So what advice would you like? This looks like a hand for BBV. Don't post things like this in the clinic.

Take out the players' names, too.
  • edited December 2012
    Hi S

You need to take the names out because you are telling people what ranges they call with. In some cases, the all-ins are just plain stupid imo and i wouldn't want someone showing that i call an all-in with this stack size after....etc. Maybe there was some prior history to explain some of the ai's.
  • edited December 2012
    lol..this is the tournie I came 2nd in that I posted under chip 'n' chair and a splash of luck.. I couldn't believe the 5 way ALL IN.... it was like watching a re-make of highlander..there will to be only one!!!..lol
    There were a couple of loose calls from the loose players (who I'd noted and tagged during the tournie), and the 2nd worst hand rivered the str8, Seeing the posting above,..wi was trying to steal blinds or got a little fed up, and from there on in everything snowballed... I'm left sat there with about 25k+ in chips against a monster chip leader.... thank you guys anyway..you made 2nd place a lot easier..and I did try and take him down and doubled up..but when out to a pair to my A10 o/s......here a tip for you Stix...look back at the tournie and go through the hands you lost large amounts on, and analyse your play, also make a note of the players involved and make a note against their names and tournament type.... were they aggressive? overly aggressive?..went all in with any pair?what was their range?..how many times did they raise and fold on the flop or when reraised, Were they tight? did they only raise when playing a hand outside the blinds?..the more info you can gather the better and you'll improve you game and learn how to deal with different styles of play..
     When you see them at the tables,add your notes to their avatar, and more importantly, remember its a new game, dont go out for revenge or let them get in your head with their antics, if you do.... you will loose.....see you at the tables Stix and GL mate
  • edited December 2012
    not sure I like sticking it in here with 40BBs, but they obv like getting it in lite so its fine