You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I have nothing to say..

i think i'm done ....

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
loolololloSmall blind 20.0020.00845.00
cheesyBig blind 40.0060.004450.00
 Your hole cards
  • A

MatelFold    
DDTKOdRaise 80.00140.002250.00
donnabeluckyFold    
loolololloCall 60.00200.00785.00
cheesyCall 40.00240.004410.00
Flop

• Q

loolololloCheck    
cheesyCheck    
DDTKOdCheck    
Turn

loolololloCheck    
cheesyCheck    
DDTKOdCheck    
River

loolololloAll-in 785.001025.000.00
cheesyFold    
DDTKOdCall 785.001810.001465.00
loolololloShow
  • A

DDTKOdShow
  • J

DDTKOdWinTwo Pairs, 10s and 4s1810.00 3275.00

Comments

• edited December 2012
    IMHO I can't blame them for calling. Looks so much like you're bluffing in this spot. You would of stood a chance of getting it through if you had shown some aggression on the flop and turn. Better luck next time
  • edited December 2012
    callin pre with a terrible hand in the worst position on the table is a recipe for disaster , tigten up your range out of position
  • edited December 2012

You need to start looking at your own play and not that of your opponents.

Your thread title and comments don't seem to be seeking advice. If you genuinely want advice, post your reasons for each of your actions in this hand and explain what you think your mistakes might have been.

If you don't want advice, don't post here at all.

• edited December 2012
  • edited December 2012

If you want advice then answer the following......

Why did you call pre flop?

What was your plan for the hand a) if you hit? or b) if you miss?

Why did you check the flop?

Why did you check the turn?

Why did you shove the river? What hand were you representing?

If you answer these in an honest an full way then i feel we could add some input and maybe improve your mindset and positional play when at the table.

• edited December 2012
  • edited December 2012
    Just WHY ??????
  • edited December 2012

another way to prove that a min raise is a waste of time..thats all I see... A2...fold 99% 0f the time or if just you and 1 other limper raise up 5x and try to steal the blind pre... you made a rod for your own back by not simply using some simple ABC poker

• edited December 2012
    Hi L

I know you are putting a lot of hands up and i've answered a lot(i'd put some up myself if my cut npaste hadn't kaput )BUT, and don't take offence at this please m8, ....this hand doesn't deserve to be spoken about.

It's poor play from start to finish. You've been told in a few posts before that you need to look at your own play ....well shall we start PRE.....for the very last time until you put an interesting hand up...........................................................................................

...DON'T GET INOLVED PRE ESP IN SB WITH TRASH!!!!!!
    Now, have you got the point? HAHA
    Have a good xmas m8
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: I have nothing to say..:
    Hi L I know you are putting a lot of hands up and i've answered a lot(i'd put some up myself if my cut npaste hadn't kaput )BUT, and don't take offence at this please m8, ....this hand doesn't deserve to be spoken about. It's poor play from start to finish. You've been told in a few posts before that you need to look at your own play ....well shall we start PRE.....for the very last time until you put an interesting hand up........................................................................................... ...DON'T GET INOLVED PRE ESP IN SB WITH TRASH!!!!!! Now, have you got the point? HAHA Have a good xmas m8
    Posted by profman15

I have a feeling he's not listening !
  • edited December 2012
    A2 is not trash its godlike when it comes to straights
  • edited December 2012
    Why did you call pre flop?

just to see flop was bored getting dealt horrificly every hand

What was your plan for the hand a) if you hit? or b) if you miss?

raise not to aggresively to figure if he had an ace

miss i would usually check fold but i was bored

Why did you check the flop?

seeing if anyone bet it

Why did you check the turn?

was going to check it down but did it out of boredom
  • edited December 2012
    i know it was bad play just suprised he called with such junk
  • edited December 2012
    every hand ive seen you post you seem to contradict your self, you cant believe he called with such junk yet you call preflop with junk, i dont buy i was bored comment, if ur bored multi table, problem solved.
  • edited December 2012
    Wow this is shocking play. Your line looks bluffy. If you had a Q then surely you'd bet the turn. If you had the 4 then it's unlikely you're shoving unless you're doing some proper polarised betting.
    You have to fold pre. A2 is junk and you're playing it from the worst position on te table. You seriously need to read up some more on poker starting hands and position on the table. And if you're playing cards just because you're bored then maybe poker isn't the game for you. It often requires discipline and patience. I played a live tournie last night and only played one hand for the first 8 levels. As a beginner your range from the small blind should be super narrow. Seriously you are going to lose a lot of money carrying on te way you are playing unless you get down and read 

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: I have nothing to say..:
    A2 is not trash its godlike when it comes to straights
    Posted by loololollo

a2   is  A TERRIBLE HAND
  • edited December 2012

fold or jam pre

c/r that flop or give up

river looks fos