You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2013 super winners

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
As we all know each day we have a main event, would it be possible for Sky to run at the end of the year 2013 a week of winners winner , for example Tuesdays 6K open at the end of 2013 all the Tuesday winners are invited to play the 2013 6K final, The same for all the daily Main event winners. This can be a free roll for the daily winners by SKY taking a pool money of say £165 from the daily prize pool, £150 weekly for prize pool £15 for sky to run event, at that level say a 50 week run will genarate £7.500 prize pool. I think this would be a good show and a free bonus for daily winners.

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to 2013 super winners:
    As we all know each day we have a main event, would it be possible for Sky to run at the end of the year 2013 a week of winners winner , for example Tuesdays 6K open at the end of 2013 all the Tuesday winners are invited to play the 2013 6K final, The same for all the daily Main event winners. This can be a free roll for the daily winners by SKY taking a pool money of say £165 from the daily prize pool, £150 weekly for prize pool £15 for sky to run event, at that level say a 50 week run will genarate £7.500 prize pool. I think this would be a good show and a free bonus for daily winners.
    Posted by jlj17
    WELL NOT THAT GOOD THEN WITH ALL THE REPLIES, HAVE TO STOP THINKING.
  • edited December 2012
    The problem with the suggestion is more money is going towards the top end of the player pool and where is the benefit for skypoker?

I am always a fan of new ideas though...throwing an idea out there....would an end of year weeks worth of freerolls with chipstacks based on number of times players have played each days main event (plus with a similar event for mini before the lower rolled players attack me!)
  • edited December 2012
    WellIn Response to Re: 2013 super winners:
    The problem with the suggestion is more money is going towards the top end of the player pool and where is the benefit for skypoker? I am always a fan of new ideas though...throwing an idea out there....would an end of year weeks worth of freerolls with chipstacks based on number of times players have played each days main event (plus with a similar event for mini before the lower rolled players attack me!)
    Posted by MattBates
    Well just one of my crazy ideas down like a lead ballon but thanks for reply.