You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

verball abuse

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
i have just played a sit and go  a foul mouthed idiot MOD EDIT NO NAMING OF PLAYERS PLEASE he even continued to verbally abuse me after he was knocked out i thought you had stopped these sort of players i found it very offensive as someone who does not use foul or offensive language i found it very off-putting

MOD EDIT - Please report to customer care

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Turn off chat. Poker is a game where emotions run high there is no charchter screening before letting somebody play so enevitably these sorts of people will pop up from time to time. Personally i just find it amusing espcially if they are already out of the tournament what does it matter? If it is getting to you, you can turn off the chat function
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: verball abuse:
    Turn off chat. Poker is a game where emotions run high there is no charchter screening before letting somebody play so enevitably these sorts of people will pop up from time to time. Personally i just find it amusing espcially if they are already out of the tournament what does it matter? If it is getting to you, you can turn off the chat function
    Posted by jams88
    i disagree.  this is not the solution.  report to CC.