You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Im a muppet! :)

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
Got called a muppet for calling Q6! In fact I had Q9 suited and I had priced myself in against the guys lesser stack so he should have known that I was calling when he raised with his A6 off! Of course he was not happy when I hit the board.
 Even if I didnt have the price surely he should thank me for calling him when I was behind!

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Im a muppet! :):
    Got called a muppet for calling Q6! In fact I had Q9 suited and I had priced myself in against the guys lesser stack so he should have known that I was calling when he raised with his A6 off! Of course he was not happy when I hit the board.
    Posted by Donut64
    Would be better if you could post a larger sample of hands before we could form an opinion.

Personally, I think he made a snap judjment - FISH would have been closer to my interpretation :)
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Im a muppet! :):
    In Response to Im a muppet! :) : Would be better if you could post a larger sample of hands before we could form an opinion. Personally, I think he made a snap judjment - FISH would have been closer to my interpretation :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Im not claiming to be a good player anyone that Scopes me knows that, LOL. In truth I dont care what people call me, for me its just a game! :)
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Im a muppet! :) : Im not claiming to be a good player anyone that Scopes me knows that, LOL. In truth I dont care what people call me, for me its just a game! :)
    Posted by Donut64
    Of course Mr Donut.
    You can play just the way you like - its no one elses concern.

Personally I like it when peeps call me a muppet - cause it's obviously effecting thier game.

Good luck at the tables Donut

ps. TPT still have a place for you - When I say PLACE I don't mean that big fishy from the sea lol)
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Im a muppet! :) : Of course Mr Donut. You can play just the way you like - its no one elses concern. Personally I like it when peeps call me a muppet - cause it's obviously effecting thier game. Good luck at the tables Donut ps. TPT still have a place for you - When I say PLACE I don't mean that big fishy from the sea lol)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Ty. I do look like Gonzo to be fare perhaps he had seen my vids!

Ps I see myself as a fish! A Barracuda.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Im a muppet! :) : Im not claiming to be a good player anyone that Scopes me knows that, LOL. In truth I dont care what people call me, for me its just a game! :)
    Posted by Donut64
    I agree with you Donut, you obviously had a read on this guy and were well priced against a shorter stack...good luck to you.... I hate A rag and will only raise with it in the blinds if everyone else has folded..the rest of the time I will bin them (unless suited and I can limp in or call a min raise.). if I miss the flop,get bet against I fold...simple.. and if AA comes down on the turn and river,,thats life... like my Mother used to say..if your Auntie had balls she'd have been your Uncle... 
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Im a muppet! :) : Ty. I do look like Gonzo to be fare perhaps he had seen my vids! Ps I see myself as a fish! A Barracuda.
    Posted by Donut64
    That's one hell of a big fish babey!!!!!

good luck at the tables Donut

And I wish you the Bestest Christmas & New Year EVER.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Im a muppet! :) : I agree with you Donut, you obviously had a read on this guy and were well priced against a shorter stack...good luck to you.... I hate A rag and will only raise with it in the blinds if everyone else has folded..the rest of the time I will bin them (unless suited and I can limp in or call a min raise.). if I miss the flop,get bet against I fold...simple.. and if AA comes down on the turn and river,,thats life... like my Mother used to say..if your Auntie had balls she'd have been your Uncle... 
    Posted by larry1959
     Ty. The thing I enjoyed about it best he was calling me a muppet when he still named my hand wrong even after it was shown!
  • edited December 2012
    Humble pie to be eaten by me, he had A6 suited. But I checked sharkscope and we are both rated a lowley 55 But his percentage loss in sit and goes is -16.3 and mine is -8.1 we both need to improve I think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ9yAV8uQ7g