You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Out Of Tonights Primo

Just been knocked out within 20 minutes with Aces. the board was K7733. Pretty lame as I didn't mean to re-raise on the river, just wanted to call to preserve a good amount of my stack as i was 50/50 that I was beaten at this point. However, my desktop computer (the piece of rubbish that it is) is very very laggy, and resulted in me pressing 'raise' instead of 'call' as i was attempting to move the pop-up box a few seconds earlier! At this point I had already put in half my stack and got re-raised all in, so unfortunately I did make the call as I felt i had already invested so much. Needless to say my opponent flipped over K7 for a full house, which is fine, but has left me fuming with this desktop.

Anyway... I just wanted to say that incase this gets shown on the show tonight, please don't berate my play too hard Tikay as I really didn't want to re-raise on the end there!! This is just the latest confirmation that I really must go out and buy myself a new computer!!