You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Carling Cup Selections

edited November 2009 in The Shed

hi all here's me selections for midweek Carling Cup

£2 Treble x 4 = £8     dtw
  1. Blackburn v Chelsea
  2. Chelsea @ 1/2
  3. Man. City v Arsenal
  4. Arsenal @ 3/1
  5. Man. Utd v Tottenham
  6. Man. Utd @ 4/5
  7. Portsmouth v Aston Villa
  8. Aston Villa @ 5/4

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Good luck. Not keen on Carling Cup betting because you never know who's taking it seriously.
  • edited November 2009
    I've got £5 on;

Aston Villa and Portsmouth to DRAW 9/4 
    Tottenham to beat Manchester United away 7/2
    Manchester City and Arsenal to DRAW 5/2
    Chelsea
    to beat Blackburn away 1/2

£1 on the 4 trebles and £1 on the 4-Fold

£17 minimum if 3 win.
    £190 if 4 win.

-Chelsea are strong and will want to win the Carling Cup if they want to win the quadruple.

-Portsmouth are improving on their poor start, they have won 3 games at home this season, 2 being in the Carling Cup. Pompy have only lost by more than 1 goal once at home, against Man Utd last week. Villa's away record is pretty poor. They haven't won in 6 games on the road, they beat Sunderland on penalties after a 0-0 draw in the last round, I see similar happening in this game.

-Arsenal have their injury problems, you seen that today when they were swept aside by Chelsea. Man City have the players but they can't seem to win a game just now.

-Tottenham are a good side, away to Man United will be a challenge, Man U have a strong squad but I feel Tottenham could upset the holders. They have a good record in this competition recently, 1 Semi-final appearance, 1 cup win and last season's loss on penalties in the final in 3 years.