You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why they doing it

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
what issky up 2 cant c no 1.10 tourys usually 1 9am nothing not even free roll 10 clock f g s u sky r looking after the big fish thesedays sought uself s out get 1.10 touys bk

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Check your filters.9am £1.10 just started 10am freeroll is there.
  • edited December 2012

As belsibub notes, check your Filters.

There is even a "Freeroll" Tab, exclusively for Freerolls. There are £450 worth of Freerolls scheduled today, as I believe there are every single day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. (Annual cost over £160,000). These are not aimed at higher-staked players.

For £1.10 & other low-cost Tourtnaments, go to the Lobby, click "All", then click "Buy-In", & it will list all the Tourneys in order of buy-in value, highest to lowest or vice-versa, if it lists them highest first, click again & it will reverse the order. There are 8 or 10 x £1.10 Tourneys listed today I believe, & quite literally scores of Tourneys at £2.20 & £3.30.

It is correct that there are not many Freerolls or £1.10 Tourneys at 9am, but traffic at 9am is very low, & Tournaments which used to be scheduled at these hours never attracted a worthwhile number of runners.

Hope that helps explain the position.

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: why they doing it:
    A therewas nothing there this mning on mine no 1.10 toury at 9am nor 10am freeroll nothing
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: why they doing it:
    Check your filters.9am £1.10 just started 10am freeroll is there.
    Posted by belsibub
    u said therewas there there was nothing on mine about 9am toury or the 10am freerollon mine