You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sit and Go Lobby

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat

Hi Sky

The Sit and Go Lobby seems to have a lot of problems.  When you click on a game you want to join - it shows it has finished - even though it says there are 5 seats available.

Just letting you know

Regards

Comments

• edited December 2012
    I'm seeing the same thing and other problems, it took multiple attempts to login successfully, then browsing the around the website is hit and miss, clicking various links etc results in a 404 Page Not Found error.

The client app keeps disconnecting also :(

Guess it's a sign I should go to bed instead.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Sit and Go Lobby:
    I'm seeing the same thing and other problems, it took multiple attempts to login successfully, then browsing the around the website is hit and miss, clicking various links etc results in a 404 Page Not Found error. The client app keeps disconnecting also :( Guess it's a sign I should go to bed instead.
    Posted by DeaDFl0P
    same here....sigh.
  • edited December 2012
    yep same thing for me...
  • edited December 2012
    Also seeing the same, and also the Page Missing message all around the site, page usually appears after a few retries of the link.
  • edited December 2012
    Hi guys,

We are experiencing a few difficulties with the site, and we have our tech team looking into it right now, so we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible.

If you try a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) that seems to help.

Apologies for the inconvenience

Lee
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Sit and Go Lobby:
    Hi guys, We are experiencing a few difficulties with the site, and we have our tech team looking into it right now, so we hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. If you try a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) that seems to help. Apologies for the inconvenience Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    idea shut it down or the problem of it crashing like last time when players are half way though a game ,2nd time this month this has happened very poor.
  • edited December 2012
    The problem was identified and has now been resolved.

Apolgies for any inconvenience caused.

Lee
  • edited December 2012
    Do you guys not have 24/7 tech support and monitoring to alert you to such problems?

For a site that runs 24/7 it should be standard to also have the tech support to go with it, rather than allow the problem to exist for over 6 hours!

Poor form.