You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thank You Sky Adam, Tikay & DOHHHHHHH

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
+1

Big thanks obviously need to go to you two guys for running it every week as well!

Long may it continue

Comments

• edited December 2012

Hi all,

A Special mention to JJ (Dohhhhhhh) who earlier this year came up with an Idea to send Myself & Chris to MotoGP at Silverstone, a VERY VERY Kind Gesture which he Contributed too as did a vast number of this Forum Community

I'd just like to wish you all a Happy New Year for 2013, from Myself, Chris (the Chuckle Brothers) & David.Also  to thank the Admins for there help with The Running of our Forum DTD FaceBook  Page, And to you all for your continued support of what is now a Top Night, Which is well supported with Prizes from Sky Adam (Sky Poker) and to Tikay who, From when i first started Forum DTD, Has Continuely Advertised & Promoted our Competition on 861.

Michael (dtwbandit)  Chris (scouse_red) & David (hitman rv)

• edited December 2012
    exactly what Michael has said also could I include Sky_jordan Sky_Lee and Sky_Sam who have also helped with the allocating of the prizes to make sure everyone is placed in their tournies each week

of course also to Hitman_rv for all his work with the team side of things too

Also a big thank you to all who have supported Michaels' original concept from day 1 long may it continue
  • edited December 2012
    Huge +1 from me.  The DTD is the reason when I had to cut down to one night a week I chose Mondays.  Have a great new year everyone and run golden
  • edited December 2012
    +1 have a good new year everyone
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Thank You Sky Adam & Tikay:
    +1 Big thanks obviously need to go to you two guys for running it every week as well! Long may it continue
    Posted by Lambert180
    Thanks Paul.... all about the FUN m8 :)
  • edited December 2012
    Huge +1 from me.  The DTD is the reason when I had to cut down to one night a week I chose Mondays.  Have a great new year everyone and run golden
    Posted by cenachav

Cheers Mark & same to u m8, will u be at Newcastle SPT?
  • edited December 2012
    Should probably include DOHHHHHHH in all those thanks too.

• edited December 2012
    Should probably include DOHHHHHHH in all those thanks too.
    Posted by NoseyBonk

Many Thanks Elliot, has been amended m8