You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2012... MY REVIEW...REWIND & PLAY

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
well done m8 you done brilliant and your a grinding machine lol also just like to say I loved your diary through the year prob one of the best imo but good luck for next year also.

and have a good new year

Comments

• edited December 2012

January... b/roll £352   played some dym's£3 played some 2p/4p cash,nothing very exciting won £48

February...b/roll £400   as above again,23/2 withdraw £400..b/roll now £59, now playing £1 & £2 dym.
                   29/2 got new pc i7 £580.  played 12 tables  to many.

March...b/roll £89   9 tables £1 & £2 dym 7/3 b/roll £176 withdraw £100.  played some cash elsewhere.

April...b/roll £34   still playing cash elsewhere.

May...b/roll £40   started 'mission impossible' £40-£1040 dym grind. playing £1 & £2   13/5 started playing £3
                             18/5 playing £5 dym,... 24/5 b/roll £229  24/5 played £11 dym..lost £129.50  b/roll £100

June...b/roll £108   playing £3 & £5.  6/6 got £50 c4p.  20/6 got another 27" monitor(£199).now playing 12
                                tables also playing £5's.

July... b/roll £198   6/7 got c4p £72.85.  still playing 12 tables £3 & £5

August...b/roll £310  playing £3 only.  7/8 got c4p £64 

Sept... b/roll £623.  7/9 got c4p £107.  9/9 my birthday lost £26 aaaagh.got £20 birthday bonus from Sky...
                                 hooooray. should have kept quiet about that though.  lol
                                 still playing £3's.
              20/9 b/roll £1,069.18
                                             mission accomplished.
               21/9 withdraw £500 (for Lewis,my 13 yr old nephew)
                      b/roll £569.18

Oct...b/roll £569.18   playing £5's. less tables,about 9.or 12.lol

Nov...b/roll £898  playing £3's & £5's  mainly £3's though.

Dec... b/roll £1,216.79   decided to try 4 priority.  playing 18/21 tables £3 & £2  then £3 & £5
                                      7/12 got £103.97 c4p

Dec 31...b/roll £1,054.88 with £280.84 c4p to come

final effective b/roll £1,335.72

so that's it...
                      what a year.

yes i know you are not supposed to boast about your b/roll and winnings,etc...
    what's the new 'buzz words' GIQ (get it quietly) or should that be Grind It Quietly in my case.
    but who really cares,i certainly don't. i've had a pretty decent year,by my standards anyway,i've worked hard for it,so why shouldn't i share it with you?
    if i learnt 1 thing this year it was you can't please all of the people all of the time.
    if i can inspire just 1 player to achieve something similar,then i think it's been worth it.

anyway,thats your lot.com

hope some of you enoyed it,to those that didn't...tough,i'm past caring.

see you in the new year...
    best wishes & be lucky..
    well not you PatWalsh...you don't need it.  lols

(* *)
       ^
    dev x
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: 2012...my review..rewind & play:
    well done m8 you done brilliant and your a grinding machine lol also just like to say I loved your diary through the year prob one of the best imo but good luck for next year also. and have a good new year
    Posted by liamboi11
    ty m8...
    means a lot.

have a good year yourself.
    :)
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    Nice one Ian,

Best wishes for the New Year

Mick
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: 2012... MY REVIEW...REWIND & PLAY:
    Nice one Ian, Best wishes for the New Year Mick
    Posted by VespaPX
    ty Mick
    u2 buddy

when u comin down Exmouth 4 that pint then...2013?

(* *)
       ^
    ian
  • edited December 2012
    Yeh definetly,

Been a bit busy with the house move, decorating , etc but now i've finished fitting the new kitchen i should have more time to come down in the New Year.

See you soon mate.

Mick
  • edited December 2012
    Yeh definetly, Been a bit busy with the house move, decorating , etc but now i've finished fitting the new kitchen i should have more time to come down in the New Year. See you soon mate. Mick
    Posted by VespaPX
    look 4ward 2 it.

have a good 1

(* *)
       ^
    ian
  • edited December 2012
    That's very good grinding Sir!!!
  • edited December 2012

N1 m8 GREAT JOB all the best for 2013
  • edited December 2012
    People shouldn't boast about their winnings in the wrong way.

You have done fantastic with a great ethic and seem a really nice guy and are talking about your winnings in the right way!

Be proud with a great year and all the best for 2013

Matt
  • edited December 2012
    That's very good grinding Sir!!!
    Posted by TommyD
    ty Tommy,
    all the best for 2013
    dev
  • edited December 2012
        N1 m8 GREAT JOB all the best for 2013
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    ty DTW
    you too buddy
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    Good stuff Dev
  • edited December 2012
    People shouldn't boast about their winnings in the wrong way. You have done fantastic with a great ethic and seem a really nice guy and are talking about your winnings in the right way! Be proud with a great year and all the best for 2013 Matt
    Posted by MattBates
    ty Matt,
    tbh mate what i've won this year has been great,especially at the levels i'm playing.
    i've never posted up anything as a brag,well not intentionally anyway.i've always tried to be honest and i'm sure most people see it that way.
    lets face it,what i've won the 'big boys' are playing for night after night,so i would hardly be bragging about my small winnings, would i.
    guess there will always be one or two though that see it differently and tbh i can't be bothered by them any longer.if they want to see it that way then so be it.
    think that's the one thing that i'll take away with me from this year...you can please all of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time,so i'll give up trying.
    anyway,i've had my say,so there it is.

i am proud of my year here at Sky,and for the most part have enjoyed every second of it.
    yes there were a few downs along the way but many more ups,and as long as that continues i will be more than happy to continue playing here and continue sharing my journey with you all,as i now see you all as my virtual friends,not simply as poker players.

best wishes for 2013 everyone
    dev

• edited December 2012
    Good stuff Dev
    Posted by Jac35
    ty Paul
    best wishes for 2013
    ian