You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER SOFTWARE and Sharkscope

2»

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Tbh, I find it difficult for anybody to say any online site is safe lol. Facebook especially. Everything we do is monitored, and we don't even know who by. Including any personal details other than your name on fb is kinda stupid imo. Wasn't there some kind of legislation passed recently where the government have access to anything we send on facebook/texts/ANYTHING can be tracked by them? No matter how private we intended that message to be? Not so much of a free society after all. Kinda off topic I know, but I need my nightly rant. Can somebody start a thread on hating banks so I can join in pls kbye
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER SOFTWARE and Sharkscope:
    Tbh, I find it difficult for anybody to say any online site is safe lol. Facebook especially. Everything we do is monitored, and we don't even know who by. Including any personal details other than your name on fb is kinda stupid imo. Wasn't there some kind of legislation passed recently where the government have access to anything we send on facebook/texts/ANYTHING can be tracked by them? No matter how privately we intended that message to be? Not so much of a free society after all. Kinda off topic I know, but I need my nightly rant. Can somebody start a thread on hating banks so I can join in pls kbye
    Posted by percival09

just keep your nightly rant to twitter Harry ;)
  • edited January 2013
    lol. don't get enough interest on twitter to have good rants.