You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Priority Club

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
As a first time member of this, i was wondering why i hadnt recieved a welcome email with the dedicated agent and a 'special' priority contact number.

I contacted live help and he told me that i needed to get 10k points for 3 months, JUST TO BE IN PRIORITY CLUB. Now surely this isn't correct otherwise the promotions page is very mis-leading.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    i think live help can be a little hit or miss as to how clued up they are.

ive not read anywhere about the terms changing.

i know where i live its a public holiday, not sure about down south. this may have something to do with it. every chance you will get the email later today if it isnt a holiday. if not give it til this time tomoorow before giving cutomer care another try
  • edited January 2013
    Coz the 1st rule about priority club

IS NOT TALK ABOUT PRIORITY CLUB  :)
  • edited January 2013
    also,thought as a priority member u got paid on the 1st of the month?
    i've received nothing too.
    :(
    dev
    ps,guess mine will be here later too.
    thanks
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Priority Club:
    As a first time member of this, i was wondering why i hadnt recieved a welcome email with the dedicated agent and a 'special' priority contact number. I contacted live help and he told me that i needed to get 10k points for 3 months, JUST TO BE IN PRIORITY CLUB. Now surely this isn't correct otherwise the promotions page is very mis-leading.
    Posted by smarr

Hi Smarr,

Good job making Priority for the first time!

Today's the first business day of the month so your Welcome email will be on it's way to you by the end of the day as will your C4P bonus.

Apologies for that incorrect info you received, you don't need to make 10k three months in a row to gain entry. If/when you do make 10k 3 months in a row you'll move onto the enhanced 3+ Cash for Points rate.

Cheers
    Dan
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Priority Club:
    In Response to Priority Club : Hi Smarr, Good job making Priority for the first time! Today's the first business day of the month so your Welcome email will be on it's way to you by the end of the day as will your C4P bonus. Apologies for that incorrect info you received, you don't need to make 10k three months in a row to gain entry. If/when you do make 10k 3 months in a row you'll move onto the enhanced 3+ Cash for Points rate. Cheers Dan
    Posted by Sky_DanR
    Thank you for the reply.
  • edited January 2013
    Welcome aboard! :-)

Nothing for me yet either.
  • edited January 2013
    Welcome aboard! :-) Nothing for me yet either.
    Posted by Donttelmum

It just arrived!
  • edited January 2013
    i got my monies but no email :( lol!
  • edited January 2013
    i got my monies but no email :( lol!
    Posted by smarr

I'd take the money over an email anyday of the week.

• edited January 2013
    i want both :P