You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tips for Fantasy leaugue plz???

edited January 2013 in The Football Corner
After a bad seekend with Defoe as captain missing a more chances and RVP, Hernandez (although got money on hip as topscore over season ) Dzeko , Ba (got him as well for top scorer) all getting brace not to mention Theo ( which at least is good for England) and injurys i need a minor miracle to get in top 3 >

Got Lukaka up front and thinking of keeping him if he gets the games, but any tip (prefereably not the obvious as i need to make a lot of ground up and don,t wanna be playing the same players as everyone else

Tips appreciated apart from church04 who gave me Robert Green at the sart of the season and a QPR defender (lost 5-0 in 1st game) i,ve got Chezney in goal now. He did give me Carzola but i pressed the wrong button and got Granero from QPR on last transfer . He then told me to swap fellaini for Pienar before the belgiuns gr8 run so i took Pienar out and now he,s gone ona mad run.

Put Rooney in just before he got injured and have been v.unlucky with it so far- having said all this the Transfer window is now so taking this into account any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thx

MP