You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Interesting 50nl Hand

edited January 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Interesting hand against a reg and a random in the bb i have akds raise to 1.50 reg calls in position flop a72 2 hearts i cbet $3.  Reg raises to $9 random folds i fold.

Thought process hes not going to be raising on an ace high board when i cbet and a player to act behind with air.  Therefore his range can only be sets or a flushdraw which i would expect him to just call with with a player to act behind.  Pretty easy fold imo anyone else think any different?

Comments

• edited January 2013
    AK double suited as in plo or AKo?

Guesining its not plo based on the 50nl in subject line!!! shame...  I think you can get valu from flush draws and small pairs... imo if his a SOLID thinking reg he should flat when he mades trips like this to your EP raise to keep in bb.  So the call for me would be a case of whether Im prepared to play for stacks here or not across the streets.  Nothing wrong with folding AK post flop - we are oop at the end of the day.
  • edited January 2013
    yes nl holdem the game lol!  Yep hate being oop here so can pick better spots.