You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Sky Poker BIG Freeroll is here.

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat

Comments

• edited January 2013

Remember, there are loads of ways to qualify.

As well as these three means......

Earn 2,000 points in the calendar month (no deposit required) Earn 1,500 points in a calendar month (deposit at least £50)* Earn 1,000 points in a calendar month (deposit at least £100)*

....there will also be Promotions on Facebook, Twitter, the Community, & the TV Shows.

BIG.

• edited January 2013

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii n1 Sky Poker
  • edited January 2013
    Looks great, however i have one gripe. I reckon i could get 1000 points in a month, but not 1500 and it says for this a deposit must be made of a single £100 payment, however i have a maximum limit of £50 per deposit. As sky purport to be advocates of gamble aware could they not allow those whos maximum deposit amount is less than £100, to make accumulative deposits to the required amount.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker BIG Freeroll is here.:
    Looks great, however i have one gripe. I reckon i could get 1000 points in a month, but not 1500 and it says for this a deposit must be made of a single £100 payment, however i have a maximum limit of £50 per deposit. As sky purport to be advocates of gamble aware could they not allow those whos maximum deposit amount is less than £100, to make accumulative deposits to the required amount.
    Posted by loonytoons
    That's why there is a no deposit option in there too, loonytoons. It does mean you have to play more, but takes away the need to deposit at all if that's the route you want to go down.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • edited January 2013
    Posted by loonytoons
    Exact same problem _ how much notice do you have to give if you wanna change deposit limit?

(may make 1500pts but not sure yet)

And with a cap off 1500 players will you be giving out seats until theyve all gone?

Cheers

MP

Should be a good game- I,ll get in somehow
  • edited January 2013
    There wont be 1500 seats filled up. By th elooks of what tikay said they will be giving some away via twitter and facebook. But there wont be 1500 players in it im sure, 

Freeroll has requirements. Suits every one different requirements

• edited January 2013
    What time is the freeroll???

Can't see it anywhere...
  • edited January 2013
    its not untill feb 10th so it wont be in lobby yet. it will closer to the time.
  • edited January 2013
    check your filters, its been in the lobby since yesterday.

10th feb 19:00
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker BIG Freeroll is here. : Exact same problem _ how much notice do you have to give if you wanna change deposit limit? (may make 1500pts but not sure yet) And with a cap off 1500 players will you be giving out seats until theyve all gone? Cheers MP Should be a good game- I,ll get in somehow
    Posted by MP33
    It's only 24 hours notice literally to the second! 
  • edited January 2013
    Trust tintin to notice freeroll :D i see it now.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: The Sky Poker BIG Freeroll is here. : It's only 24 hours notice literally to the second! 
    Posted by mezzzzza
    Cheers