You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

deposit??

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
hi can anyone help??

ive been using the downloadable version on sky for months now but the last two weeks im unable to deposit,when i go to the cashier the page comes up but i cannot do anything it just wont let me,so i have to go into skybet or skyvegas to deposit where it works fine.

any help would be great

cheers

shauny

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Mine does this too but usually i just wait for a minute or so and it loads
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to deposit??:
    hi can anyone help?? ive been using the downloadable version on sky for months now but the last two weeks im unable to deposit,when i go to the cashier the page comes up but i cannot do anything it just wont let me,so i have to go into skybet or skyvegas to deposit where it works fine. any help would be great cheers shauny
    Posted by SHAUNY
    oh and before anyone says it,i havent tried the withdraw

DUE TO A BAD 6MONTHS ON SKYPOKER!!

(-:
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: deposit??:
    Mine does this too but usually i just wait for a minute or so and it loads
    Posted by smarr
    i have tried this mate but still no joy

)-:
  • edited January 2013
    does it to me also. works ok now tho, but usually like above i just keep clicking the screen (sceen is whitish yes) then it starts working
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: deposit?? : i have tried this mate but still no joy )-:
    Posted by SHAUNY
    Hi SHAUNY
    The cashier or deposit part of my downloadable version is usully a bit sluggish too, sometimes it works, sometimes it takes ages. I usually find it quicker to click on "Community" and deposit using the browser.

I know this is not a fix for the problem, but it is usually much quicker and less hassle.  
  • edited January 2013
    ok cheers guys,yes the screen is whitesh and just stays that way

shauny
  • edited January 2013
    Hi Shauny,

This is a new one for us - we're going to get our IT team to look into it as it shouldn't be happening, obviously.

I'll keep you posted if I hear anything.

Cheers (and Happy New Year!)
    Dave
  • edited January 2013
    Hi Shauny, This is a new one for us - we're going to get our IT team to look into it as it shouldn't be happening, obviously. I'll keep you posted if I hear anything. Cheers (and Happy New Year!) Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    ok thats great mate,its nothing major as i can still deposit,but thought id let you know,

happy new year

shauny
  • edited January 2013
    Hi guys,

I'm going to need a little help from you here if possible.

Those of you experiencing problems and would be able to help should do the following:

1) Attempt a deposit again using the download client, taking a note of the precise date and time you're doing it.
    2) Screenshot the white screen/delays you get you come across that. 
    3) Also let us know the type of card and issuer you're using - so HSBC Visa, Lloyds Debit, etc.

EDIT: 4) Could you also let us know if you're on broadband and if so, with which provider. Thanks!

I know the latter doesn't make too much sense if you can't get to the deposit page at all, but it does mean the IT guys know which of the card issuers they should be going to in the cases of the long delays.

Anyone who can help drop me a message via PM - I'll give an email address for you to ping it to.

Thanks in advance folks.
    Dave
  • edited January 2013
    Hi all,

This issue should have been resolved now. If any of you are planning on making a deposit, would you mind trying through the route mentioned above and let us know if you still experience any issues.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • edited January 2013
    Hi guys, I'm going to need a little help from you here if possible. Those of you experiencing problems and would be able to help should do the following: 1) Attempt a deposit again using the download client, taking a note of the precise date and time you're doing it. 2) Screenshot the white screen/delays you get you come across that.  3) Also let us know the type of card and issuer you're using - so HSBC Visa, Lloyds Debit, etc. EDIT: 4) Could you also let us know if you're on broadband and if so, with which provider. Thanks! I know the latter doesn't make too much sense if you can't get to the deposit page at all, but it does mean the IT guys know which of the card issuers they should be going to in the cases of the long delays. Anyone who can help drop me a message via PM - I'll give an email address for you to ping it to. Thanks in advance folks. Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Are Sky short of cash Dave? lol :-)
  • edited January 2013
    Hi all, This issue should have been resolved now. If any of you are planning on making a deposit, would you mind trying through the route mentioned above and let us know if you still experience any issues. Thanks, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Hi Sky Dave
    I did this last night and all seemed fine. The deposit page opened up immediately (No Grey)

Hopefully this is ok for everyone else now too.