You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Timebar

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
The time bar has been reduced right?

i'm timing out all over the shop 8 tabling when I used to only infrequently time out 30 tabling. wats gwaning?

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Timebar:
    The time bar has been reduced right? i'm timing out all over the shop 8 tabling when I used to only infrequently time out 30 tabling. wats gwaning?
    Posted by beaneh
    You're getting older and slower? :)
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Timebar:
    In Response to Timebar : You're getting older and slower? :)
    Posted by GREGHOGG

you really do stalk me lol. :s
  • edited January 2013
    Don't think so. 
    The muck/show timebar has been reduced and always times out now tho, pretty annoying.
  • edited January 2013
    I guess the muck/show timebar wuold affect you 30 tabling though, cos you can be using that time to make decisions on other tables.
  • edited January 2013
    I guess the muck/show timebar wuold affect you 30 tabling though, cos you can be using that time to make decisions on other tables.
    Posted by Lambert180

rofl at me having muck show as an option when 30 tabling. no chance.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Timebar : rofl at me having muck show as an option when 30 tabling. no chance.
    Posted by beaneh
    So it wouldn't buy you some time, delaying the next hand being dealt while you're handling others?

Not a smart azz question, genuine question.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Timebar : So it wouldn't buy you some time, delaying the next hand being dealt while you're handling others? Not a smart azz question, genuine question.
    Posted by Lambert180

well once I get to show much my hand is finished on that table, I don't want to make the table wait 5 seconds to see it's next hand and buy myself time, I want to reduce tables so I can comfortably play all my tables. 

I have to specifically turn off auto muck and that happens very infrequtently and only when i'm 1 tabling a tournament or trying to tilt someone during a cash session!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Timebar : So it wouldn't buy you some time, delaying the next hand being dealt while you're handling others? Not a smart azz question, genuine question.
    Posted by Lambert180
    absolute lol at this