You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£500 Guaranteed Micro Re-buy tournament

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
Hey everyone,

After the huge success of the UKOPS Micro re-buy series, a brand new daily tournament has been added to the schedule. Please have a go this evening and let us know how the game played.
The details are as follows:

£500 Guaranteed Micro Re-buy tournament
6:30pm every single night
£2.20 buy-in
Unlimited re-buys for 35 minutes
One 4,000 chip add-on after 35 minutes

Let us know your feedback and good luck :)

Thanks a lot,

Joe

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to £500 Guaranteed Micro Re-buy tournament:
    Hey everyone, After the huge success of the UKOPS Micro re-buy series, a brand new daily tournament has been added to the schedule. Please have a go this evening and let us know how the game played. The details are as follows: £500 Guaranteed Micro Re-buy tournament 6:30pm every single night £2.20 buy-in Unlimited re-buys for 35 minutes One 4,000 chip add-on after 35 minutes Let us know your feedback and good luck :) Thanks a lot, Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe
    This is fantastic and well timed after my post last night. I dont get home in time for the 5pm so 6:30pm is perfect.

Anyone who plays on these on stars will know they attract large fields and the gtee is easily beaten. I hope the community will support this. I'll be on it this evening.
  • edited January 2013
    Any chance of amending the structure in this. Played it tonight and late on it was a bit of a shove fest. Heads up it ended up less than 15bb each.

Matt
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: £500 Guaranteed Micro Re-buy tournament:
    Any chance of amending the structure in this. Played it tonight and late on it was a bit of a shove fest. Heads up it ended up less than 15bb each. Matt
    Posted by MattBates
    Do I detect a subtle brag post there Matt? 
  • edited January 2013
    It's fine up until 400/800 imo then needs at least......

500/1k

2.5k/5l

3.5k/7k.

5k/10k

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: £500 Guaranteed Micro Re-buy tournament:
    In Response to Re: £500 Guaranteed Micro Re-buy tournament : Do I detect a subtle brag post there Matt? 
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    I came 2nd but didn't really enjoy the tournament as was a shove fest (I enjoyed QQ losing to 94 heads up even less). I would like to have more rebuy tournaments on sky although they need large enough fields and a good enough structure to make them worthwhile