You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No Footy freeroll?

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
Due to FA Cup?

Shame :-(

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Hi DTM,

Yup, FA Cup fixtures scuppered the Footy Freeroll this week. Some compensation in that my beloved Liverpool might score more than 3 in their game against Mansfield....

Don't quote me on that.

Hope you enjoy the weekend's fixtures and gl on the tables this weekend.

Dave
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: No Footy freeroll?:
    Hi DTM, Yup, FA Cup fixtures scuppered the Footy Freeroll this week. Some compensation in that my beloved Liverpool might score more than 3 in their game against Mansfield.... Don't quote me on that. Hope you enjoy the weekend's fixtures and gl on the tables this weekend. Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Ahh a fellow glutton for punishment!  Thank the lord for Louis is all I can say.  

Cheers Dave
  • edited January 2013
    Tbf, and I don't wanna jynx us, but i've seen an improvement by many players under Rodgers, results aren't the best, but the perfomances of downing and henderson lately is nothing but good news.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: No Footy freeroll?:
    Tbf, and I don't wanna jynx us, but i've seen an improvement by many players under Rodgers, results aren't the best, but the perfomances of downing and henderson lately is nothing but good news.
    Posted by ididit14
    Totally agree idid.  I'm defo a Rodgers fan.