You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

wish u all best of luck but done here after this month

ckdckd
edited January 2013 in Area 51

cant take the bs that goes on here no more 

all the best to everyone and hope it all goes good for you 

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2013
    what do u mean what bs ?
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    you have only just come back. whats up?
  • Options
    ckdckd
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: wish u all best of luck but done here after this month:
    what do u mean what bs ?
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    all the bull mate 

wont go into it as will just get jumped 

wish you all the best thought mate 
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    It's cos this aint general poker chat.

But what's wrong? You just having a bad run? It was only a week ago you were grinding away to get Priority :s
  • Options
    ckdckd
    edited January 2013
    It's cos this aint general poker chat. But what's wrong? You just having a bad run? It was only a week ago you were grinding away to get Priority :s
    Posted by Lambert180

its not a bad run somthing else going on mate 

last straw was playing dym last night 

all in with aa called by kk and aq for the aq the river flush 

flop came down turn came then just before the river it all flickered and then the flush came 
    this has done this quite a bit and not right    also have it where it deals the flop then re deals the flop and hits the turn for them to win 

been seeing alot of things going on that dont look right to me . i know the die hard sky fans will have a pop but dont really care if you dont like what ive said move on 

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Is it just Sky that's rigged or all sites please?

I especially like the 'flickering' bit before the river came - Sky have hired 'ghosts' now......

And the flop re-deals - well done Sky on letting us run it twice :)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: wish u all best of luck but done here after this month : its not a bad run somthing else going on mate  last straw was playing dym last night  all in with aa called by kk and aq for the aq the river flush  flop came down turn came then just before the river it all flickered and then the flush came  this has done this quite a bit and not right    also have it where it deals the flop then re deals the flop and hits the turn for them to win  been seeing alot of things going on that dont look right to me . i know the die hard sky fans will have a pop but dont really care if you dont like what ive said move on 
    Posted by ckd

It's y I don't bother here anymore just read the forums I find the tv side of it amusing terrible play rewarded and laughed about then the next show comes on when they preach different ways you should be playing , clicky community same people on the tv ie players from the community..I worked at sky and any staff member working for sky poker  was not allowed to play on the poker tables so how some of the analysis are able to is also a joke , as I presume they get paid expenses at least if not a wage.. Same players winning same players getting lucky same old faces same old boring sky, bigger and better sitesOut there at the end of the day shame really as enjoyed it here at one point rant over

• Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: wish u all best of luck but done here after this month : its not a bad run somthing else going on mate  last straw was playing dym last night  all in with aa called by kk and aq for the aq the river flush  flop came down turn came then just before the river it all flickered and then the flush came  this has done this quite a bit and not right    also have it where it deals the flop then re deals the flop and hits the turn for them to win  been seeing alot of things going on that dont look right to me . i know the die hard sky fans will have a pop but dont really care if you dont like what ive said move on 
    Posted by ckd
    Fully agree, I'm not usual a rigtard, but find it funny when I'm sat their waiting for the river to come I just know what's going to happen