You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SkyPoker Panto Season Begins

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Its midnight at Burgundy Fields Retirement Home and Lisa-Marie has just finished another long 12hr shift. She goes to bed after busting her bankroll on PTP. The weather outside is frightful..................wooooooshhhh a tornado!!!!!!!

Lisa-Marie wakes up and finds herself in a strange colourful though somewhat hallucigenic land. She goes out for a walk and sees all these strange people singing.

"ding-dong the witch is dead, which old witch.........................."

Suddenly she is surrounded by these strange-looking people.

"We are the Tikayers, welcome to our land" 

"oh my" "I've lost my dog, anyone seen my Gid??

woooooooooshhhhhhhh puff of smoke

"I am Sarah, the good witch of the north, you just killed Michelle, the wicked witch of the east. For doing that I will give you these burgundy slippers. They will help you and protect you in the land of Oz."

"But I must get back to Burgundy Fields to look after my boss"

"well Lisa-marie, you must go to the Burgundy City and seek the wizard. He is the only one that can help you return to your land."

A small little dog comes running up to Lisa-Marie.

"oh Gid, your back, Good Gid"

"How to i get to Burgundy City Sarah??

"oh my dear, its quite simple, all you have to do is follow the yellow brick road................but look out for McCririck the wicked witch of the west"

Wooooooooosssssh an evil witch appears............

"i'll get you my pretty..gimme back those burgundy slippers...........double-carpet you wont make it to Burgundy City"

"run Lisa-Marie, run" (oops sorry, wrong film)

So Lisa-Marie and her faithful dog Gid (good Gid) set off on their journey to Burgundy City to find the wizard. All of a sudden the yellow brick road breaks into 2. She sees a scarecrow in the field.

"which way do i go, Mr scarecrow?

"please call me DP"

"ok DP which is the way to Burgundy City, i need to see the wizard"

"ohhhhh the wizard, i think i'll come with you, i need to find some dress sense and hairstyle"

"Thanks for your company DP but which way??

"Cant help you, i dont have a brain"

"oh dear, Gid what do you think??

"woof, well its 55.3% go left and 44.7% right, im getting the odds to go left"

"oh well, left it is"

Along the way they next meet a tin man.

"hi wats your name?

"im James Igan"

"hi james, im off to the Burgundy City to see the wizard, do you want to come with us??

"oh yes please, ive lost my Hart"

So we leave our intrepid friends on their journey, i wonder who they'll meet next???

"I'll get you my pretty........gimme back those burgundy slippers......double-carpet"

Roooooooooooooooooar, A lion bursts out onto the path.

"oh, help im scared" says Lisa-Marie

"Nothing to be scared of fair maiden, I am Richard the Lion. Wat are you doing on my estate??

"I'm on my way to Burgundy City with my firends to see the wizard"

"oh, can i join you?? I just dont have the courage to f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-ffo-fo-fo-fofol-folfol-fold"

"woof, woof well 65% of me says you should fold"

"oh shut up, bad gid"

"Yes Sir richard you are welcome to join us"

"I shall take you in my hand and look after you as we go through poker forest, its a scary place. Full of fish, sharks and donkeys.."

"Fish and Sharks and donkeys??? oh my..................."

After a long brave journey our friends finally get to Burgundy City and await their meeting with the wizard.

A man comes out to greet them...

"who are you??

"I am the great oz"

"No your not, your just a dirty old man in a burgundy jacket"

"oh gid, how will we ever get back to burgundy fields...sob sob sob"

wooooooooooooooosssssshhhhhhhhhh

The good witch Sarah re-appears.

"it was all a test of your friendship, dont worry lisa you will wake up and be back at your boss's side, James you are now Mr Hartigan again, DP your hair will always be a mess but unique and Richard yes its ok to fold"

"Can i keep the burgundy slippers??

"No princess, i'm afraid i have to take those back"

And as we leave our favourite crew, we are left with an image of the good witch using the slippers to beat the bad witch to death..............................

I really should see a doctor

Comments