You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bonus points

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
why do sky take a week longer than other sites ,to pay out the poker points bonus.obviously its to keep the millions of pounds of our money in their bank a week longer to earn interest on it.i dont expect anyone to agree with me,because most players are not in a hurry to dare say anything to upset sky.so ill bang the drum on my own.we small stake players have had our poker points money reduced to feed the higher stake players more for their points.and they get paid their bonus on the 1st of every month..come on sky poker its time to look after the smaller players too.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    None of us know the exact process of how this is paid.

Do they have to run any checks before releasing payments?

Is it a manual or automatic process?

The simple fact of life is anybody spending more money gets looked after. I don't think anybody can argue with that.

• edited January 2013
    Yeah they have mentioned before that it does all have to be done manually. Obviously the Priority members have dedicated account managers who will be working on therres so will be prioritised (hence Priority).

Not being funny but there's something wrong if waiting 5 working days for C4P is preventing you from playing as normal
  • edited January 2013
    where is i dont really rely on the c4p coming before the 5th day, i do agree with this post it should not take this long imo.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to bonus points:
    why do sky take a week longer than other sites ,to pay out the poker points bonus.obviously its to keep the millions of pounds of our money in their bank a week longer to earn interest on it.i dont expect anyone to agree with me,because most players are not in a hurry to dare say anything to upset sky.so ill bang the drum on my own.we small stake players have had our poker points money reduced to feed the higher stake players more for their points.and they get paid their bonus on the 1st of every month..come on sky poker its time to look after the smaller players too.
    Posted by paperboy25

Thats a bit of a patronising thing to say that sky players dont have minds of their own. Quite often if something is wrong with the site, the players will vent their spleens on the forum. Sometimes sky take on board what is said sometimes they dont, thats life. 

Unless you have accrued more than 5-6k in points, it wont be a significant payment to be made. So whats the big deal.

• edited January 2013
    In Response to bonus points:
    Posted by paperboy25
    In what way have small stakes players had their C4P's reduced?
  • edited January 2013
    Pretty scandalous to be fair. 

The amount of interest Sky will be making of your £14.78 C4P!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: bonus points:
    Pretty scandalous to be fair.  The amount of interest Sky will be making of your £14.78 C4P!
    Posted by bolly580
    Carrot head acting big, nice try
  • edited January 2013
    Pretty scandalous to be fair.  The amount of interest Sky will be making of your £14.78 C4P!
    Posted by bolly580
    its not my amount,its the amount over the whole site.im not surprised a you dont understand,to be fair your hardly a name either.

• edited January 2013
    None of us know the exact process of how this is paid. Do they have to run any checks before releasing payments? Is it a manual or automatic process? The simple fact of life is anybody spending more money gets looked after. I don't think anybody can argue with that.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    i agree ,but do you think it fair they lower the amount the smaller stake player gets ,to give more to the higher stake players
  • edited January 2013
    Like it matters 
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to bonus points : Thats a bit of a patronising thing to say that sky players dont have minds of their own. Quite often if something is wrong with the site, the players will vent their spleens on the forum. Sometimes sky take on board what is said sometimes they dont, thats life.  Unless you have accrued more than 5-6k in points, it wont be a significant payment to be made. So whats the big deal.
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    some of us just play for fun,we have jobs and dont sit on here all day as a job.also a life
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to bonus points : In what way have small stakes players had their C4P's reduced?
    Posted by BorinLoner
    if you dont know,your not taking much notice.im not having a go at you.and i dont expect anyone to agree with me
  • edited January 2013
    Posted by bolly580
    i got eight pounds,you arithmatic is not up to scratch
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: bonus points : i agree ,but do you think it fair they lower the amount the smaller stake player gets ,to give more to the higher stake players
    Posted by paperboy25
    the bigger the fish the more they feed it

• edited January 2013
    Like it matters 
    Posted by JockBMW
    i cant be bothered debating no more,the only people who would agee with me are the smaller players,and they dont come on the forum.forget i mentioned it,....bye
  • edited January 2013
    well I'm a small stakes player on here, some months I get my C4P some I don't, but whatever it is in the T&C's and I knew about it getting paid on the 5th working day of the month, so don't really know where your OP is coming from sorry!!!!
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to bonus points : In what way have small stakes players had their C4P's reduced?
    Posted by BorinLoner
    It has been cut at the lower end, 500 pts now gets you £4 whereas it used to be £5.
    But having said that, once you break the 500pts barrier it mounts up quicker. But i do think anyone that bleats on about when it's paid, and a lot of sites don't pay you anything for loyalty or for game points unless you reach rediculous levels, should really think about raising his game, building a bank roll and increasing the stakes they play. If they have to moan about a few pence then learn to manage their bank rolls so your not relying on the points at the end of the month to top you up...
    In other words..don't waste time and space writing this sort of stuff on here and spend a bit more time reading the poker clinic, books,watching the sky poker channel and honing your game!!!!!