You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

are we happy with this line?

edited January 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Any tweaks or adjustments to the line i take welcome. River is the bit i am most dubious about shove for value ok here or are we only getting snapped by better? was hoping that villian thinks im drawing to flush and missed and calls with a 1 pair+ fd hand. We think villian is weak and to loose (not uber loose though)
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
N1VEK Small blind   £0.10 £0.10 £10.07
v
Big blind   £0.20 £0.30 £20.84
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

stien Fold        
jams88 Raise   £0.60 £0.90 £20.61
N1VEK Fold        
v
Call   £0.40 £1.30 £20.44
Flop

v
Check        
jams88 Bet   £1.30 £2.60 £19.31
v
Call   £1.30 £3.90 £19.14
Turn

v
Check        
jams88 Bet   £4.20 £8.10 £15.11
v
Call   £4.20 £12.30 £14.94
River

v
Check        
jams88 All-in   £15.11 £27.41 £0.00

Comments

• edited January 2013
    with your bet sizings otf and ott its an easy shove otr
  • edited January 2013
    over betting turn is fine, hate your shove mate i prefer a small bet, because what can he call with?, ok you will get lucky when he calls with a 10 and he may even fold that, i would give him room to make a mistake and i would bet river ~4.50, he may bluff at it or call with any one pair hands. 

• edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: are we happy with this line?:
    over betting turn is fine, hate your shove mate i prefer a small bet, because what can he call with?, ok you will get lucky when he calls with a 10 and he may even fold that, i would give him room to make a mistake and i would bet river ~4.50, he may bluff at it or call with any one pair hands. 
    Posted by WHOAMI196
    Happy betting small and calling a raise then?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: are we happy with this line?:
    In Response to Re: are we happy with this line? : Happy betting small and calling a raise then?
    Posted by jams88
    ye i was thinking that, depends what reads i have or how well i am playing tbh, bet/folding is a possibility, it is a very connected board! but there no definitive answer on this one mate, but i am only overbetting the turn vs bad aggro players, so on a seemingly harmless river i am prob bet calling.

• edited January 2013
    he prob raise Axd otf
    He should fold Qd/Kd draws ott prob
    he'd prob raise huge combo draws otf
    he'd play 10x, maybe 99, and maybe JJ like this 
    also shoving just looks good with your bet sizing otf and ott imo and he can level himself into calling
    obv a flopped flush is poss but i think he has enough worse hands to make it more +ev than bettingsmall, but i havent looked at numbers 

edit:id be way  more comfortable shoving if we had the Ad, but i still think its ok