You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

going to leave for another poker site soon

it's not poker, honestly, you can't physically play poker with 90% being fish so i'm going to have to leave, i don't enjoy playing go fish ..

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
rizla111Small blind 50.0050.003050.00
cairney11Big blind 100.00150.006677.50
 Your hole cards
  • A
  • Q

FrintonBoyFold    
empee381Fold    
foxy1508Fold    
loolololloRaise 250.00400.002052.50
rizla111Fold    
cairney11Call 150.00550.006527.50
Flop

• A
  • K

cairney11Bet 100.00650.006427.50
loolololloCall 100.00750.001952.50
Turn

cairney11Bet 375.001125.006052.50
loolololloRaise 1125.002250.00827.50
cairney11Call 750.003000.005302.50
River

cairney11Bet 1500.004500.003802.50
loolololloAll-in 827.505327.500.00
cairney11Unmatched bet 672.504655.004475.00
cairney11Show
  • K

loolololloShow
  • A
  • Q

cairney11WinTwo Pairs, Kings and 4s4655.00 9130.00

Comments

• edited January 2013
    Dont raise the turn your folding out all the hands you beat and only getting called my hands that you beat most of the time you need to stop raising with just top pair a lot of the time also your bet sizing is way too big on the turn.
  • edited January 2013
    so you would rather play good players than fish?
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: going to leave for another poker site soon:
    so you would rather play good players than fish?
    Posted by benc
    Guess you've never played 888 then?
  • edited January 2013
    sure you've been given the same advice over and over again bud........... put the hands in the poker clinic section........then actually listen to the advice you get.... it may just help
  • edited January 2013
    sure you've been given the same advice over and over again bud........... put the hands in the poker clinic section........then actually listen to the advice you get.... it may just help
    Posted by scouse_red
    +1
    Also, will other sites have a forum like this for you to moan on?
  • edited January 2013
    if i were u i would just give up the game all together because u r clearly the unluckiest poker player around
  • edited January 2013
    if i were u i would just give up the game all together because u r clearly the unluckiest poker player around
    Posted by agboy
    Really? I could think of another word!!!
  • edited January 2013
    Good Luck, let us know how it goes.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: going to leave for another poker site soon : Really? I could think of another word!!!
    Posted by davelufc

doubt your much better dave.
  • edited January 2013
    well if you only want to play proper pokers then you will stand no chance besides you are the person who is allowing them to get free cards.
    had you raised his bet on the flop to say 300 you could make it easier to know what he has, then on the turn you still would only have a single pair  so here unless it was still a small bet i would just fold
    what i think is your biggest killer is trying to trap or bluff because a lot of hands including this seem to show just that
    these are two of the worst things possible with fish as from my recent improvements i have learned these things about fish
    you have 3 main types
    1. maniacs these are the fish who go that step too far and shove too quick and without thinking so when it comes to these you should be very tight with what hands you use my range would be preflop a shove with KK AA AK AQ and if your chip stack is much greater than his then maybe KQ QQ JJ AJ A10

2 calling stations these are the sort of players who just chasing any thing and call any pair very rarely do the bet much as generally they just wait for the hand to come then shove, bluffing and trapping is a nightmare with them and i must warn you i would avoid being too aggressive with pairs

3.loose slow play these are the fish i find most common on this site generally all they seem to do is minimum bet preflop postflop turn and river so when it comes to hands you never know what they have just take a look at my last clinic post i had KK the villian had A5 he called both my flop and turn bets with high card then on the river an A came and what does he do he checks and i do a value bet which he just calls.
  • edited January 2013
    Try 888 out, I've been playing it for few months and made quite alot of profit just playing .5/10 / 10/20 just 6 table waiting for big hands and value betting all the way to the river and it works, obviously the fish get there sometimes but not as much as here, on sky it feels like we're just passing money between each other until they rake everything it's silly. 

Just watch out for 888 when you withdraw as they use a BS exchange rate, that's the only positive playing here is because they use £