You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

lookin for a team

edited January 2013 in Team Talk
hello guys
looking to join a team been playing on sky for about 2 years now i'm not the best player tbh but the love the game (well mtt's cant do the cash thing) so if any team need a new member that get lucky every now and then give us a shout cheers.

Comments

• edited January 2013
    In Response to lookin for a team:
    hello guys looking to join a team been playing on sky for about 2 years now i'm not the best player tbh but the love the game (well mtt's cant do the cash thing) so if any team need a new member that get lucky every now and then give us a shout cheers.
    Posted by chopper34
    Hi Chopper.
    Team Poker Titans have a vacancy if you are interested.

We have players in our team at all levels of ability and you will always get some great advice & support.

Let me know, if you are also available to play on Monday Nights for the Forum DTD Tournies.

Regards
    Pokertrev (Captain, Team Poker Titans)
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: lookin for a team:
    In Response to lookin for a team : Hi Chopper. Team Poker Titans have a vacancy if you are interested. We have players in our team at all levels of ability and you will always get some great advice & support. Let me know, if you are also available to play on Monday Nights for the Forum DTD Tournies. Regards Pokertrev ( Captain, Team Poker Titans )
    Posted by POKERTREV
    The hammer goes down and chopper34 goes to the one and only bidder.......Team Poker Titans ;0   
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: lookin for a team:
    In Response to Re: lookin for a team : The hammer goes down and chopper34 goes to the one and only bidder.......Team Poker Titans ;0   
    Posted by chopper34
    Hi Chopper
    Welcome - I have sent you a PM with all the info.

Good Luck
    Pokertrev.