You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Allow HUDS

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
Will sky poker be allowing HUD's anytime soon? Would love to see how much below EV I am running on this legit site...

Comments

• edited January 2013
    No need for huds imo its fine the way it is for the small player base on here.  I do use holdem manager 2 on other sites but very rarely need it huds are over rated imo i basically just have it turned on as a backup.  Most of my decisions will be feel decisions and any decent player should be aware of the table dymanics with out using huds even if they are multitabling.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Allow HUDS:
    No need for huds imo its fine the way it is for the small player base on here.  I do use holdem manager 2 on other sites but very rarely need it huds are over rated imo i basically just have it turned on as a backup.  Most of my decisions will be feel decisions and any decent player should be aware of the table dymanics with out using huds even if they are multitabling.
    Posted by bearlyther
    I'm happy the site runs without hud.
    I'm really surprised at your comments though Bearly. i don't use hud on any site myself but i would think most winning online players would say it's an invaluable tool.
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to Re: Allow HUDS:
    Posted by bearlyther
    I don't use the HUD in it self too, I just like looking at the stats especially the EV
  • edited January 2013
  • edited January 2013
    Not a fan.

I can see how they're handy for people playing an insane ammount of tables and aren't paying attention to each one.

I do feel they take away a little from the game though.

• edited January 2013
    huds are way more important in cash than mtts imo, not so much on sky cos of the small player base, but on other sites
  • edited January 2013
    The best thing about this site is NO huds!  Besides the friendly atmosphere.
  • edited January 2013

We do not work with HUD suppliers and do not support or allow them.