You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Birthday bonus

edited January 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys
Each year since i have been a sky customer , and a regular one at that , i have received a lovely gesture of £5 free on my birthday which i always use for a couple of small buy in tournaments to fill an evening. Sky have now stopped this promotion and to be honest i think it shows that sky are becoming more and more like other sites. the initial appeal of sky was its friendly community , excellent customer care department ( who are now less than helpful) and great value for money games. Im not a big time player and deposit every month to play for fun expecting to lose , but removing the once a year bonus of £5 seems almost disrespectful to a good customer. while i appreciate sky dont need to offer this , they have done every year since i joined almost 8 years ago , so taking it away now seems strange . it may only be £5 but to me its the principle , im sure many will think im being picky but this has really frustrated me !

Comments